Windows 10: Activation Of Windows 10 Account After Drive Is Changed

Discus and support Activation Of Windows 10 Account After Drive Is Changed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi My Laptop Is Running Windows 10 and The Hard Drive In That Laptop Is Damaged & Not Running Well So Now I Am Changing My Drive Here Problem Is That... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jayanth K, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Jayanth K Win User

Activation Of Windows 10 Account After Drive Is Changed

Hi My Laptop Is Running Windows 10 and The Hard Drive In That Laptop Is Damaged & Not Running Well So Now I Am Changing My Drive Here Problem Is That My Laptop Is Activated With Product Key So That The Data Is Totally Loat When Hardrive Is Changed Then Help Out Off Activating Windows In The Another Drive As My Laptop Is Same But Drive Is Going To Change Could I Get Any Help That I Can Use The Same Activated Key In Another Drive So That I Can Run My System which Is Digitally Licensed & I Got The Activated Windows With Laptop While Buying itself..

:)

Jayanth K, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Activation Of Windows 10 Account After Drive Is Changed :(

Zakin, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Activation Of Windows 10 Account After Drive Is Changed - Similar Threads - Activation Account Drive

2. Activating Windows 10 after hardware change - but with no devices linked to MS account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 after hardware change - but with no devices linked to MS account: Hello, After exchanging my Motherboard, I have to re-activate my Windows 10. Now, initially I did not know that I had to go into the settings and link my former device from my MS account. I had already 8 different PCs linked (no clue where they were all coming from...),...
  3. Windows activation after hardware change, and Microsoft account problems.

Windows activation after hardware change, and Microsoft account problems.: I was trying to reactivate my windows 10 license after changing my motherboard but was unable to and windows would only tell me to try again later. I went to my Microsoft account online and saw that the two devices there (which were the same) didn't have the correct version...
  4. Activating Windows 10 after hardware change

Activating Windows 10 after hardware change: I linked my Windows 10 Pro license to my Microsoft account before changing hardware, now that I have changed hardware I use the 'I recently changed hardware on this device' option. I login to my Microsoft account and select the linked license and it instantly tells me 'We...
  5. Windows 10 is not activating after changing HARD DRIVE, what to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is not activating after changing HARD DRIVE, what to do?: I have changed my hard drive as previous hard drive was causing errors in windows 10 and I had to do clean install over 5 times. after replacing hard drive I installed windows 10 home single language and now it is not activating. I tried hardware changed option but the...
  6. Windows 10 activation after hardware change

Windows 10 activation after hardware change: Hello, I've been able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free and get a digital licence tied to my account. Recently, I've changed my entire PC except for my my HDD, and Windows is now not activated. I've tried to use the troubleshooter and use the "I recently changed my...
  7. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change: Hi, I very recently build a new PC, kept my storage drives that I have windows 10 installed but I have noticed that It is no longer activated with error code 0xC004C003, after going through the support on the site it seemed like it would be a quick call to customer support to...
  8. Activating Windows 10 After a Hardware Change

Activating Windows 10 After a Hardware Change: I recently updated my computer, changing out old parts for new ones, but I kept my old 1tb hard drive with all of my data. My old computer was a Dell Inspiron 660 that I modified with a 500-watt EVGA power supply, and an r7 370 Radeon graphics card. However, I switched a lot...
  9. Windows 10 activation after change hardware

Windows 10 activation after change hardware: hello , the license no longer works after changing the motherboard , error 0x803fa067 ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-after-change-hardware/cede56be-68be-423c-84f2-d4e5c81a4560"
  10. Activate Windows 10 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows 10 after hardware change: Hello! I recently changed the motherboard in my PC, and I am unable to activate the computer. I've used this license before (upgraded from being a windows insider a few years ago), and I have changed components before without issue. I go through the troubleshooting...