Windows 10: Activation Of Windows 10 Account After Drive Is Changed

Discus and support Activation Of Windows 10 Account After Drive Is Changed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi My Laptop Is Running Windows 10 and The Hard Drive In That Laptop Is Damaged & Not Running Well So Now I Am Changing My Drive Here Problem Is That... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jayanth K, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Jayanth K Win User

Activation Of Windows 10 Account After Drive Is Changed

Hi My Laptop Is Running Windows 10 and The Hard Drive In That Laptop Is Damaged & Not Running Well So Now I Am Changing My Drive Here Problem Is That My Laptop Is Activated With Product Key So That The Data Is Totally Loat When Hardrive Is Changed Then Help Out Off Activating Windows In The Another Drive As My Laptop Is Same But Drive Is Going To Change Could I Get Any Help That I Can Use The Same Activated Key In Another Drive So That I Can Run My System which Is Digitally Licensed & I Got The Activated Windows With Laptop While Buying itself..

:)

Jayanth K, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Activation Of Windows 10 Account After Drive Is Changed :(

Zakin, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Activation Of Windows 10 Account After Drive Is Changed - Similar Threads - Activation Account Drive

2. Windows 10 Home is not auto activated with the same Microsoft account after changing hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home is not auto activated with the same Microsoft account after changing hard drive: I bought HP laptop2TB HDD with Windows10 Home preinstalled. Previously I used to format the drive and install OS then signed in with same Microsoft account. Windows is auto activated with digital sign in. Now my HDD is corrupted and I installed SSD, and the windows is not...
  3. Windows 10 Home is not auto activated with the same Microsoft account after changing hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home is not auto activated with the same Microsoft account after changing hard drive: I bought HP laptop2TB HDD with Windows10 Home preinstalled. Previously I used to format the drive and install OS then signed in with same Microsoft account. Windows is auto activated with digital sign in. Now my HDD is corrupted and I installed SSD, and the windows is not...
  4. Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive: I want to change my hard disk as it is low on storage. I am using a Windows 10 Home. Version: 10.0.16299 Build 16299.I already have activated windows 10 on my new hard drive but I am not sure which version. .After changing the hard drive should I activate windows again on...
  5. Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive: I want to change my hard disk as it is low on storage. I am using a Windows 10 Home. Version: 10.0.16299 Build 16299.I already have activated windows 10 on my new hard drive but I am not sure which version. .After changing the hard drive should I activate windows again on...
  6. Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive

7. Activation After Change of Hard Drive

Activation After Change of Hard Drive: I have just purchased a new SSD hard drive for my PC and have successfully created a boot DVD using the Media Creation Tool. I am about to install Windows 10 Pro to my aging Dell Vostro 430. Under "Activation" in "Settings" it states "Windows is activated with a digital...
  8. Activating Windows 10 after changing hardware - wrong account

Activating Windows 10 after changing hardware - wrong account: I recently changed some hardware in my PC and I went to reactivate my Windows 10. I ran the troubleshooter and clicked "I changed hardware on this device recently." but the page it brought me to asked me to enter the password for an account I have deleted. When I try to...
  9. Windows Activation after hard drive change

Windows Activation after hard drive change: I've recently changed out my SSD and reinstalled Windows on the new one. Ever since I have troubles with activating Windows. When I choose the troubleshoot option, then choose "I recently changed hardware on this device" I always get the message "Unable to activate Windows We...
  10. Windows 10 activation after changing hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 activation after changing hard drive: The hard drive broke down a few months ago.This PC had a license bound to this PC. I gave the PC to the service center and they changed the hard drive. Since that moment I have been facing issues with Windows activation - the system requires that I activate the Windows 10...