Windows 10: Activation of Windows 10 for Another PC without product key

Discus and support Activation of Windows 10 for Another PC without product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Im planning to build a pc and plan on using Windows 10, the downloadable one. But I heard it works for one month before asking for product key for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JeffJom, Jul 28, 2020.

1. JeffJom Win User

Activation of Windows 10 for Another PC without product key

Im planning to build a pc and plan on using Windows 10, the downloadable one. But I heard it works for one month before asking for product key for activation. Im planning to download from a laptop onto a flashdrive and boot the pc from usb. Is there anything I can do about the activation without the product key?

:)

JeffJom, Jul 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 Retail activation on another PC without product key

I bought a windows 7 many years ago, and upgraded to windows 10 when it came out. My windows is retail, so as I know I can deactivate and install on another PC. I'm about to replace my computer, but my product key for the old windows 7 is lost in the past.
    How can I activate it on the new PC wihout the key? Or is there any way to get the key?

I appreciate all the help.

BalázsAlbert, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Load Win User
    How can i activate windows 10 without product key?

Activation of Windows 10 for Another PC without product key [​IMG]

it gave me this one Activation of Windows 10 for Another PC without product key :) sorry for late reply

4. DaveM121 Win User

Activation of windows 10 without product key

Hi Rahul, you can reinstall Windows 10 at any time, you will not need a product key, activation will be automatic and it will not cost you anything !

You should just clean install Windows 10 rather than upgrading from Windows 8.1. This will have 3 benefits, you can skip entering a Product Key, if you have to reset again, it will reset to Windows 10, not 8.1 and your system will be more responsive and reliable
    . . .

Since you previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on that PC during the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue, your PC will
    have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers

Make sure you install the same Edition of Windows 10 (Home, Pro . . . etc.) you previously had installed to avoid Activation issues

Click this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

to download the Media Creation Tool (Click on Download Tool Now), with that you can download the latest Windows 10 ISO (Select Create Installation Media for Another PC), you can create a bootable USB flash drive (min 8GB) using that tool

Then, Boot your PC from the Installation Media you just created (change Boot Order in your BIOS) to begin installing Windows 10

DaveM121, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Activation of Windows 10 for Another PC without product key - Similar Threads - Activation Another without

2. Windows 10 Activated without product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activated without product key: I am building my friend a computer from some components from a previous build of mine and told him I would put windows 10 on it for him but he would later need to buy a product key and activate windows. The first time I installed windows 10 for some reason my ethernet port...
  3. Windows 10 Activated without product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Activated without product key: I am building my friend a computer from some components from a previous build of mine and told him I would put windows 10 on it for him but he would later need to buy a product key and activate windows. The first time I installed windows 10 for some reason my ethernet port...
  4. Windows 10 Activated without product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Activate windows without product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate windows without product Key: How do i activate windows 10 without product key and how do I set up remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-without-product-key/3ffe124f-658a-40b3-80a3-2a035f2b6ee4
  6. Activating windows 10 without product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating windows 10 without product key: I was not able to activate the windows of My acer Es11 because of not havingbthe produc key. I dont know the product key because it was not attach to the package where the windows came.How can i get my produxt key?can i use another product key?...
  7. Windows 10 Retail activation on another PC without product key

Windows 10 Retail activation on another PC without product key: I bought a windows 7 many years ago, and upgraded to windows 10 when it came out. My windows is retail, so as I know I can deactivate and install on another PC. I'm about to replace my computer, but my product key for the old windows 7 is lost in the past. How can I activate...
  8. Activating Windows without a product key

Activating Windows without a product key: Hoping someone could help me out. Last year, I bought a laptop secondhand. I believed that it had been set up properly but have found that everytime it updates, it practically factory resets. After some investigation, I believe that it was not properly activated and needs...
  9. Activation of windows 10 without product key

Activation of windows 10 without product key: I have a windows 10 pc. When I got the laptop it came pre installed with windows 8.1. Then I later upgraded it to windows 10. Now I want to wipe my hard drive and Reinstall windows 10 from usb. Can i still get windows 10 activation. Since my laptop came pre-installed with...
  10. Windows 10 Product Key Activation on another Motherboard or new pc

Windows 10 Product Key Activation on another Motherboard or new pc: I want to save myself a bit of money when buying a new pc by saving £100+ and get the windows key from the Pc im using now and putting into the new pc?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i install windows 8.1 in my pc wihout product key if i have the iso file