Windows 10: Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key

Discus and support Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear All, I was wondering is someone could help me with the following problem: I am using Windows 10 on my Mac through Parallels Desktop Pro. Some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Maxim Chernavin(2), Oct 30, 2019.

1. Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key

Dear All,

I was wondering is someone could help me with the following problem: I am using Windows 10 on my Mac through Parallels Desktop Pro.

Some time ago I purchased Windows 10 Pro, and I have an activation key for it. I used it for some time, when for some reason I decided to reinstall Parallels Desktop. After that Parallels Desktop prompted me to download and install Windows 10. There is an automatic system for it, built in in the system.

Honestly, I don't remember if Parallels Desktop offered to choose between Home and Pro editions. Anyway, after the installation of the operating system, I discovered that I got Home edition. I tried to activate it using my Windows 10 Pro key. When I did it, the activation system displayed a message, that my key was not valid for this edition, and offered to upgrade my system to Pro. I accepted this offer and pressed the "Start" button.

The system then displayed the upgrade window, with a percentage of the downloaded application indicated below at "0%". After a few seconds the process was aborted, and the following message appeared on the screen: "Unable to upgrade your edition. Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. (0x80070005)."

I checked my connection with the Edge browser. All was working well. I repeated my attempts to upgrade my system with the same sad results.

Does anyone know a solution?

Max

:)

Maxim Chernavin(2), Oct 30, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key

1. Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key - Similar Threads - Activation Home Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro Product Key Will Not Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Product Key Will Not Activate: Hi!I'm currently in the process of setting up my new laptop. This laptop comes with Windows 10 Home edition installed onto it out of the box, however I replaced the included nvme with my own two and went ahead and installed Windows 10 Pro N - an edition I use whenever I...
  3. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro with product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro with product key: Hi! This is my first post and I am still a somewhat beginner with Windows. I am a student attempting to upgrade my laptop (which came with Windows 10 Home) to Windows 10 Pro (I was following information on how to use Xamarin and it recommended enabling Hyper-v for the...
  4. ACTIVATING MY WINDOWS 10 HOME PRODUCT KEY

ACTIVATING MY WINDOWS 10 HOME PRODUCT KEY: Hi, I have a windows 10 pro edition that wasn't activated so when I went ahead and bought the windows 10 home and did all the installations than I went ahead and tried to activate it with the windows 10 home product key but it said that the product key you entered didn't...
  5. Activating Windows 10 Pro with a Windows 10 Home product key for a $99 discount

Activating Windows 10 Pro with a Windows 10 Home product key for a $99 discount: Hello! I have a 2019 MacBook Air with an activated version of Windows 10 Home running on Boot Camp. I recently purchased a 2020 MacBook Air and have an unactivated version of Windows 10 Pro running on Boot Camp. I need a Windows 10 Pro product key to activate the OS on my...
  6. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key

Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key: My brother gave me a computer that has an non-activated version of Windows 10 Pro on it. I have a new Windows 10 Pro product key which I have entered in the 'change product key' settings. I receive error 0x803F7001 and am told to buy a new copy of Windows from the...
  7. Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key

Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key: If I buy a Windows 10 Pro Product Key from my Windows 10 Home Microsoft Store, will the product key of the latter one Windows 10 Home be used anywhere in other laptop or PC?...
  8. windows 10 pro activation product key

windows 10 pro activation product key: I have windows 10 home as the product key on my laptop but want to install windows 10 pro so I can access remote desktop from work. When I put code in it says it is incorrect with error code Oxc004f050....
  9. windows 10 home product key activation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 home product key activation: Hi , If I am activating windows product key in my preinstalled windows 10. Is it hamper my application s/w? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-product-key-activation/12c63e34-b7c3-4b25-9fb2-629314bf290a"
  10. windows 10 home activation product key

windows 10 home activation product key: I purchased a windows 10 laptop witha pre-installed lincense for use, and after 3months, its requesting for an activation and i click on activation, it isn"t working and i don't havea product key to activate the windows myself. Thanks in anticipation for your response....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows pro with windows home activation key

2. unable to upgrade your edition...soemthing interrupted our troubleshooting