Windows 10: ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 ON MY LAPTOP

Discus and support ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 ON MY LAPTOP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I am using my Laptop From 1 year and now I have to activate the windows 10 on this. I don't have any product key for this as the window was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shivam SharmaEB, Apr 18, 2020.

1. ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 ON MY LAPTOP

Hello. I am using my Laptop From 1 year and now I have to activate the windows 10 on this. I don't have any product key for this as the window was pre-installed on my laptop. Please help me regarding this. The option of Bluetooth has also been disappeared suddenly as not shown there again. I am facinf so much problem Regarding the same. Please Help me to get out of this as soon as possible.

Thank You.

:)

Shivam SharmaEB, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Apr 18, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 ON MY LAPTOP

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 ON MY LAPTOP

1. ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 ON MY LAPTOP - Similar Threads - ACTIVATION LAPTOP

2. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  3. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  4. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home: I have an old laptop running on Win 10 Home that came with it. Although I'm eligible for the free upgrade to Win 11, system requirements are not met. I'm in the process of assembling a new PC. Wondering if there is any way to install Win 11 in new PC and activate it using the...
  6. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home: I have an old laptop running on Win 10 Home that came with it. Although I'm eligible for the free upgrade to Win 11, system requirements are not met. I'm in the process of assembling a new PC. Wondering if there is any way to install Win 11 in new PC and activate it using the...
  7. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  9. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  10. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware