Windows 10: Activation of Windows 10 on new PC

Discus and support Activation of Windows 10 on new PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to activate my windows 10. The company that supplied my new system said that it came with a full version of Windows 10 pro and charged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KevinPearceRSA, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Activation of Windows 10 on new PC

I am trying to activate my windows 10. The company that supplied my new system said that it came with a full version of Windows 10 pro and charged according. I now can not activate windows as it is telling me that what the company supplied is an upgrade. The disk supplied says windows 10 pro full version intended for distribution with a new PC. My question is do I have a legal version of windows or has the company not supplied the fully licenced version of windows 10 pro.

:)

KevinPearceRSA, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 17, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Activation of Windows 10 on new PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Activation of Windows 10 on new PC

1. Activation of Windows 10 on new PC - Similar Threads - Activation

2. New Build PC - Activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Build PC - Activating Windows 10: Hello everyone,Wasn't sure how to search for this problem, but I built a new PC yesterday and I purchased a Home OEM edition key online. During the installation, it asked for the key, which I entered, then I put in my Microsoft Account information. Everything seemed fine....
  3. Windows Activation on Parallels

Windows Activation on Parallels: I've installed Parallels on my iMac and bought the Office 365 suite online through the Windows website in Australia. Windows wants me to active it with a product key.I didn't see or, can't remember seeing a product key when I installed Parallels. I assume Windows was...
  4. Can't activate Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't activate Windows Sandbox: Hello Everyone I bought a new laptop 6 months ago with original Win 10 Home Preinstalled within, Activated via Digital license, I'm trying to activate Windows Sandbox Feature and I've learnt that I need to upgrade my OS from home to pro edition, The issue is I can't upgrade...
  5. Error activating windows key on new motherboard

Error activating windows key on new motherboard: I recently bought a new motherboard but forgot to deactivate my Windows 10 Home key on my other motherboard. I returned that motherboard to Microcenter My new motherboard was installed up at Microcenter store and the PC technician told me I would have to contact Microsoft...
  6. Can't activate windows 10. After reinstall

Can't activate windows 10. After reinstall: Can't activate windows 10. After reinstall/restore the message reads wrong key . I have performed all the suggestions and fixes from bots and the website but NOTHING resolves the problem . There is no longer a real person to talk to from support. The number refers you to...
  7. How To Activate Cash App Card Without A Code ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How To Activate Cash App Card Without A Code ?: It is now incredibly easy to spend money from your Cash App using Square's cash card. This new system features a visa debit card – known as Cash App Card – which enables you to make payments to a variety of businesses. This provides fantastic autonomy to those that may not,...
  8. Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting

Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting: Good morning,I'm posting here after discussing with Dell. I have a Dell Precision 5510 that came with Windows 7 Pro, no hardware change. It is an old company laptop that I'm recycling for personal use since I got a new one and already migrated the company stuff there. The old...
  9. Windows 10 Insider Activation for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Insider Activation for Windows 11: I can't activate windows insider program but I don't have an organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-activation-for-windows-11/593f8d71-a5fd-4516-8428-317e180cdd5d
  10. How do I know when my Windows 10 was activated?

How do I know when my Windows 10 was activated?: Hi How do I know when my Windows 10 was activated? And how many times has it been activated? Activated as product code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-when-my-windows-10-was-activated/e5647ff1-5aa3-45b7-a0da-44eec4cfc14a