Windows 10: Activation of Windows 10 Pro after reinstallation

Discus and support Activation of Windows 10 Pro after reinstallation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have reinstalled Windows 10 on my main PC. The reinstallation was successful. I ended up having a Windows 10 Home version. It was successful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Finn Hyttel, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Activation of Windows 10 Pro after reinstallation

Hello,

I have reinstalled Windows 10 on my main PC. The reinstallation was successful. I ended up having a Windows 10 Home version. It was successful activated.

I then upgraded to a Windows 10 Pro version via the Microsoft Store, and I am sure I selected Windows 10 Pro, but the upgrade turned into a Windows Enterprise version. I have tried to activate it but I am getting this Error Code: 0xC004F213, the activation Troubleshooting can't solve the problem.

I have an email from Microsoft from when I bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade, but it only have a order number but not any product key.

How can I get my Windows 10 Pro activated?

Thank you and best regards,

Finn

:)

Finn Hyttel, Jan 6, 2019
  2. tigger Win User

Should I buy Windows 10 Home or Pro?

I bought a win 10 pro oem key for £25, changed my motherboard and cpu, and reinstalled windows, and it activated automatically. So I would say why not buy pro?

From here-
    Buy Windows 10 Professional license online - Softwaregeeks.co.uk

Was near enough instant delivery of key by email, and it activated on my original install, and on a clean install with changed hardware. Can't say fairer than that for £25

tigger, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Activation of Windows 10 Pro after reinstallation

Activation Windows 10 Pro.

• The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core
      will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
      will install Windows 10 Pro

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If the edition of Windows 10 installed does not correspond with the edition of Windows 7 or Windows 8 you were previously running, then you need to reinstall the right edition.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows

Andre Da Costa, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Activation of Windows 10 Pro after reinstallation

1. Activation of Windows 10 Pro after reinstallation - Similar Threads - Activation Pro reinstallation

2. Windows 10 Activation after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation after reinstallation: I recently brought Laptop HP EliteBook thru eBay from a reseller.On receipt, I was performing a full reinstallation of Windows 10 Pro using the media available from HP. In the middle of installation, it gives this message if the internet is connected "Sign-in with your XXXX...
  3. Activating Windows 10 after reinstall

Activating Windows 10 after reinstall: I have ACER Nitro 5 AN515-54 with Windows 10 Home Single Language OEM preinstalled. For about a couple of months ago I have purchased Windows 10 Pro from MS Store. Today I reinstalled my laptop since I have a problem with it and now I'm getting back the Windows 10 Home, not...
  4. Windows 10 pro not activated automatically after reinstall

Windows 10 pro not activated automatically after reinstall: When I bought my laptop, it came with preinstalled windows 10 pro. I was told that the product key for windows is coded in motherboard and it will activate windows automatically whenever I reinstall the windows. I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop but it has not...
  5. Windows 10 pro activation after reinstalling windows.

Windows 10 pro activation after reinstalling windows.: Hello! I had a windows 10 pro activation before i installed Linux to my laptop and also wiping windows at the same time now when i installed windows back it says i have an home license from my account which is true but i also had the pro activation on this device and all my...
  6. Activating Windows 10 Pro after reinstalling the OS

Activating Windows 10 Pro after reinstalling the OS: I purchased a dell inspiron 7591 system with windows 10 home license. I later purchased a key for the pro version and upgraded windows. Later, I had to reinstall windows and I when I try to activate the same key, it says the product key did not work. Error code is 0xc004f050....
  7. re-activation after reinstall (windows 10 pro)

re-activation after reinstall (windows 10 pro): Hi, My mum gave me her Laptop which she had from new. She had upgraded free to windows 10 from 8.1. when I got the laptop I re-installed windows 10 (PRO) and have never been able to activate. I believe she'd had Home version. I do not have a product key but when she gave it...
  8. Activate windows 10 after reinstalling

Activate windows 10 after reinstalling: Hello guys, I upgraded my windows 7 to Windows 10 in 2016, using the free upgrade offer. Recently I reinstalled Windows 10 from a USB drive and passed the installing using my old windows 7 product key. After finishing windows 10 installation, it doesn't activated. It should...
  9. Activating Windows 10 after reinstalling

Activating Windows 10 after reinstalling: Hi, I'm using a laptop, wich has pre installed Windows 10 Home 64 bit version (activated with a digital license and I'm using a local account). My question is if I have to reinstall the same version of windows for some reason how can I reactivate it. should I switch to my...
  10. WIndows 10 activation after reinstallation

WIndows 10 activation after reinstallation: Hello guys :) I'm willing to reinstall Windows 10 to my ASUS laptop using Windows Media Creation Tool via an USB drive. My laptop came with Windows 10. In settings, it says that Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account. My question is,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to activate wondows pro after reinstallation