Windows 10: Activation of windows 10 without product key

Discus and support Activation of windows 10 without product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 pc. When I got the laptop it came pre installed with windows 8.1. Then I later upgraded it to windows 10. Now I want to wipe my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RahulNuthalapati, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Activation of windows 10 without product key

I have a windows 10 pc. When I got the laptop it came pre installed with windows 8.1. Then I later upgraded it to windows 10. Now I want to wipe my hard drive and Reinstall windows 10 from usb. Can i still get windows 10 activation. Since my laptop came pre-installed with windows 8.1?

:)

RahulNuthalapati, Nov 14, 2019

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Nov 14, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activation of windows 10 without product key [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Activation of windows 10 without product key

Windows 10 Product Key

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to skip the activation step and install Windows 10. After the installation is complete, you can activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps provided below:

• Press “Windows key + R”, type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Refer the link below for information regarding activation:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Activation of windows 10 without product key

1. Activation of windows 10 without product key - Similar Threads - Activation without product

2. Activating my windows without a product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating my windows without a product key: Hi, I've gotten a windows 10 education from my school and we are allowed them for our own personal use once we left and I've had no issues until now, I am being asked to activate my windows but I do not have the product key. I've tried searching for it but found nothing. What...
  3. Activating my windows without a product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating my windows without a product key: Hi, I've gotten a windows 10 education from my school and we are allowed them for our own personal use once we left and I've had no issues until now, I am being asked to activate my windows but I do not have the product key. I've tried searching for it but found nothing. What...
  4. Windows 10 Activated without product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activated without product key: I am building my friend a computer from some components from a previous build of mine and told him I would put windows 10 on it for him but he would later need to buy a product key and activate windows. The first time I installed windows 10 for some reason my ethernet port...
  5. Windows 10 Activated without product key

Windows 10 Activated without product key: I am building my friend a computer from some components from a previous build of mine and told him I would put windows 10 on it for him but he would later need to buy a product key and activate windows. The first time I installed windows 10 for some reason my ethernet port...
  6. Windows 10 Activated without product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Activate windows without product Key

Activate windows without product Key: How do i activate windows 10 without product key and how do I set up remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-without-product-key/3ffe124f-658a-40b3-80a3-2a035f2b6ee4
  8. Activating windows 10 without product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating windows 10 without product key: I was not able to activate the windows of My acer Es11 because of not havingbthe produc key. I dont know the product key because it was not attach to the package where the windows came.How can i get my produxt key?can i use another product key?...
  9. Activating Windows without a product key

Activating Windows without a product key: Hoping someone could help me out. Last year, I bought a laptop secondhand. I believed that it had been set up properly but have found that everytime it updates, it practically factory resets. After some investigation, I believe that it was not properly activated and needs...
  10. Activate Windows 10 without a product key available.

Activate Windows 10 without a product key available.: Can any tell me how to active my windows 10 without my product key. I have it over a year now and it is giving me a warning that it will expire soon....