Windows 10: Activation Of Windows 10

Discus and support Activation Of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I recently upgraded my MB and CPU, and i am trying to re activate my Windows 10 and between the severs being down and getting threw over the phone I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CallanWatkins, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Activation Of Windows 10

So I recently upgraded my MB and CPU, and i am trying to re activate my Windows 10 and between the severs being down and getting threw over the phone I am getting 0 satisfaction.

I am asked to provide a Key that I got maybe 7-8 years ago or contact a company that no longer operates to get a key. Now I bought my old PC with a personal Key for windows not one they install OEM I think its called.

So I cant provide the key from the Windows 7 I upgraded from I cant get proof of purchase and am now asked to pay 145 euro to get a new key?

A key that I DID have access too 3 or so years ago as I upgraded my Motherboard and CPU then also....

I am getting an Error code 0xc004c003

I have also removed the old pc on the list of devices thinking that it might be conflicting now it turns out even tho its still appears on my account I am getting this message. " We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used for reactivating the device you’re using right now "

If anyone can shed some light on this I would very much appreciate it!

It just seems like BS that they make you pay 145 euro for something I have already purchased and have been using for the last 7 years....

:)

CallanWatkins, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 12, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 12, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Activation Of Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activation Of Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Activation Of Windows 10

1. Activation Of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Can't activate my window 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate my window 10: Hi, I have Windows 10 pro version 1803,Can't activate my window because of this error code 0*8007007B & some keys not responding on my system, repair asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-window-10/e4aa8ede-9687-44ad-bc88-03197b01fbd8
  3. Activate WIndows 10

Activate WIndows 10: I purchased Windows 10 from Microsoft and received a product code. I downloaded and installed Windows 10 successfully but when I try to activate it I continually get an error code 0xc004f050. I need this on my computer today....
  4. activation on windows 10 home edition and an error message telling me it will expire and...

activation on windows 10 home edition and an error message telling me it will expire and...: Due to the expiry message I bought windows pro 10 OEM and entered key but get error message 0xc004f050. I have entered it a few times but it just gives the error message. I am not very computer literate so if I cannot plug and play I usually get stuck. please help...
  5. "activate windows" watermark appearing suddenly; had genuine Windows 8, got free upgrade to...

"activate windows" watermark appearing suddenly; had genuine Windows 8, got free upgrade to...: Like the title says, I bought my laptop several years ago with Windows 8 installed on it. At some point, Microsoft "upgraded" me to Windows 10. Now, after a system update, I am getting the "Activate Windows" watermark. I run the troubleshooter and it says I need to buy...
  6. Activate Windows 10 Pro?

Activate Windows 10 Pro?: Not long ago, possibly in February, the ''Activate windows'' in the corner started showing up. When I restart my computer it doesn't but after a while, it does again. My computer is activated, and when I try to activate it with a different code I found off the internet this...
  7. Do I need activation key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need activation key?: So I bought my computer with windows 10 pre-installed. However, I had problems with it recently. An IT guy told me it's probably an OS problem. So basically my question is: doI need the activation key if I were to reinstall windows 10? It's important to note that I can't...
  8. Error: 0x803F7001 when trying to activate Windows 10 Pro

Error: 0x803F7001 when trying to activate Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I have trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on my new laptop Schenker Via 15: https://www.schenker-tech.de/en/schenker-via-15-en I have an OEM product key which I purchased from Playasia. Before asking my question here, I tried to fix this issue on my own searching the...
  9. Windows 10 Activation

Windows 10 Activation: Hi there, Re-opening an old thread since I need to work on an older laptop amidst this Covid-19 lockdown. I had a genuine Windows 7 Home Prem OA OEM version, came pre-installed from Dell running on my home PC and then sometime in 2016, it started prompting me to upgrade...
  10. Windows 10 Activation key troubleshoot

Windows 10 Activation key troubleshoot: Few monts ago i got a PC and a product key. The problem is when i insert the key in it wont work. I always get the same error: 0x80070424 It says to check my connection. My internet is working really good. It also says my PC cant connect to a crucial windows service???...