Windows 10: Activation of windows 10

Discus and support Activation of windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgrade my windows from 8.1 to 10.It works for 2 months . After that it shows some alert message that my windows 10 will expired soon.But in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Swetha_Palanisamy, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Activation of windows 10

I upgrade my windows from 8.1 to 10.It works for 2 months . After that it shows some alert message that my windows 10 will expired soon.But in activation settings , It is windows is activated . But , the date of the expiry is jan 1st week . Why this problem occurs?

:)

Swetha_Palanisamy, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 13, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

Activation of windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activation of windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Activation of windows 10

1. Activation of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Windows 10 De-Activated after latest Windows Updates - January 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 De-Activated after latest Windows Updates - January 2020: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Pro product key. After the latest windows updates about a week ago, I am getting the"Activate Windows. Go to Setting to activate Windows" message on the bottom right of my screen. The error code generated is:0xC004F025. After troubleshooting, it...
  3. windows 10 activation

windows 10 activation: I have switched out my motherboard and now I have the windows not activated but it says it is being used on another account but I have no way of seeing what account it is on so I don't have any way of seing if it is me and I need help pls i tried everything and it is not...
  4. Can we activate windows from USB Retail Box with different media Downloaded?

Can we activate windows from USB Retail Box with different media Downloaded?: Hi, I am new to the community. I have purchased retail license from my local store to activate my windows 10 home. However, the key cannot activate my existing installed windows which had been install from media creation tool. Is it legal to activate windows like this or Do...
  5. How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?

How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?: Good afternoon family. I am new here and I need some help. I got a PC from a friend and had windows 10 installed on my PC at some PC repair shop. I wish to activate it but it is asking for me to either purchase another windows 10 or use the product key; both of which am...
  6. 'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated.

'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated.: Hello, So I have this problem. I have an activated version of Windows 10 Pro on my computer, but recently, I've been getting the "Activate Windows" watermark showing up and not going away until I reboot the computer. This started happening when I upgraded to Windows 10 Build...
  7. Activation

Activation: does a pc which has had an activated windows 10 pro require activation after clean reinstallation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/acab61c6-6605-47df-9458-c6c3f2b61ba7"
  8. New win10 system build, how do I activate from my old upgraded win7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New win10 system build, how do I activate from my old upgraded win7?: Hi, I'm building a new system and would like to use the license from my dismantled old system. The old system started with win7 and has been upgraded all the way up to win10 through the years. I purchased a "Windows 10 Home 64-bit Installation/Recovery Disc Only" to simplify...
  9. Windows 10 installed not activated

Windows 10 installed not activated: Hi everyone, Im having an issue on my PC that we brought a couple of weeks ago from a friend. since windows 7 is no longer working properly i downloaded the windows 10 Enterprise to upgrade it. but somehow im having a difficulties activating it since i have installed this...
  10. Problem with Activating Windows 10 Pro after upgrade from Windows 10 Home on Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Activating Windows 10 Pro after upgrade from Windows 10 Home on Surface Pro 7: I Purchased a Surface Pro 7 recently and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home edition. After the upgrade it is showing that I need to activate windows. In settings activation it shows that I have the enterprise version 1903 but I purchased Windows Pro. It seems like there may...