Windows 10: Activation of windows in my PC

Discus and support Activation of windows in my PC in Cortana to solve the problem; In my PC windows 10 pro is not activating,its shows that try again or later... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Manivel 299, Jul 30, 2020 at 11:58 AM.

1. Activation of windows in my PC

In my PC windows 10 pro is not activating,its shows that try again or later

:)

2. Superfly Win User

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Jul 30, 2020 at 11:59 AM
  4. Activation of windows in my PC

My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Jul 30, 2020 at 11:59 AM
Thema:

Activation of windows in my PC

1. Activation of windows in my PC - Similar Threads - Activation

2. activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate windows 10: windows 10 home I have tried to activate my key error code 0xC004C004 after going through all of the help stuff I was told that the key was for PRO and could not be use again for three months I got another key for 10 home and tried again but this time I got error code...
  3. I lost windows 10 activation key and my hard disk crushed

I lost windows 10 activation key and my hard disk crushed: Dear All, I bought a Thinkpad x260 from Europe, but I am living in Bangladesh. From Bangladesh, there is no way to contact technical support over the phone. My laptop's papers lost and only service tag no. I have. Recently my laptop's Hard Disk crushed. How can I retrieve...
  4. Widows 10 activation problem

Widows 10 activation problem: Hello, My laptop comes with a preinstalled Windows 10 Home, which I did not like This pre-installed Os it limited your liberty of choice which is very bad, anyway I did not have a choice, I upgrade the home to pro with an unused copy of win 8.1 pro. And now whenever I...
  5. window activation problem

window activation problem: how to activate Windows 7 OEM marker present in firmware how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-activation-problem/f81c394e-6f6b-44f5-a5d1-43c8a49285db
  6. Activation Error

Activation Error: After the update Windows turned in to Windows 10 Enterprise where as my previous version was windows 10 Pro which i had upgrades from the home edition. I changed my hard drive to SSD a few days ago. I see an error as windows not activated ....
  7. Hotspot activation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot activation: Hi. My laptop refuses to create a hot spot connection whenever I connect to the internet via Ethernet cable. Is there a reason for this? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-activation/bf721f0a-154d-4508-9e22-4a3687e1f7aa
  8. Activation windows 10 pro

Activation windows 10 pro: I cannot activate windows 10 pro a error code is displaying on the screen. the error code is 0x80041023 please help me soon as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-10-pro/a613e7fe-5ca8-4913-bf96-21ccb3a718c3
  9. SSD just died with activated Windows 10 Licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD just died with activated Windows 10 Licence: Hello, Just a quick question as I cannot remember if this is correct or am I wrong. My SSD was due for replacement after 8 years of service I was going to replace it soon but it looks as though, until I investigate further tomorrow as its nearly 00:00 here. Windows 10 Pro...
  10. Many questions about Windows activation

Many questions about Windows activation: I just bought a new computer without a OS. I installed a Windows 10 Home copy, but until now I haven't activated it. My another computer had an OEM Windows 7 with an unactivated Office. I want to buy licenses, but I'm very confused with the information about Windows and...