Windows 10: activation on windows 10 home edition and an error message telling me it will expire and...

Discus and support activation on windows 10 home edition and an error message telling me it will expire and... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Due to the expiry message I bought windows pro 10 OEM and entered key but get error message 0xc004f050. I have entered it a few times but it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GerGriffin1, Apr 1, 2020.

1. activation on windows 10 home edition and an error message telling me it will expire and...

Due to the expiry message I bought windows pro 10 OEM and entered key but get error message 0xc004f050. I have entered it a few times but it just gives the error message. I am not very computer literate so if I cannot plug and play I usually get stuck. please help

:)

GerGriffin1, Apr 1, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 1, 2020
  4. FernNZ Win User

activation on windows 10 home edition and an error message telling me it will expire and...

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

activation on windows 10 home edition and an error message telling me it will expire and...

1. activation on windows 10 home edition and an error message telling me it will expire and... - Similar Threads - activation home edition

2. Windows spams me with "License about to expire" messages despite no such expiration

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows spams me with "License about to expire" messages despite no such expiration: Title. This has been happening since the previous-to-latest update I'm on 20H2. It happens at random, and often in bursts of 3-5 messages, usually when turning on the PC, but I've also had a few pop up after closing a game or reawakening the PC from sleep mode. I absolutely...
  3. Error Message while upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Message while upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro Edition: Hello, I had a valid Windows 10 Pro serial key which I used to upgrade my old Lenovo laptop came with Windows 10 Home. It worked perfectly. I did it 6-7 months ago. I sold that laptop recently and didFull Reset before selling. So the key is no longer in use. I bought...
  4. activation windows 10 home edition

activation windows 10 home edition: 1. how to activation windows 10 home edition 2. product key windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-10-home-edition/78786be1-6226-4f8e-88c1-d1aab004a6bb
  5. Windows 10 expiring message

Windows 10 expiring message: We have started to get the message "Your Windows Licence will expire soon" on all PCs on our network. We bought new open value licences in July and applied them through VLSC so we definitely have licences. Checked with our supplier and there are no issues with our purchase....
  6. Windows 10 expiring message

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 expiring message: We have started to get the message "Your Windows Licence will expire soon" on all PCs on our network. We bought new open value licences in July and applied them through VLSC so we definitely have licences. Checked with our supplier and there are no issues with our purchase....
  7. Message Windows 10 about to expire, need to activate it, cannot activate

Message Windows 10 about to expire, need to activate it, cannot activate: A month ago I started getting a message on my Windows machine "Windows 10 is about to expire, you need to activate it." I bought this computer in 2013, it got the blue screen of death in September 2018, so I had a repair shop try to save my data. When I got the computer...
  8. Removal of automatic message on Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removal of automatic message on Windows 10 Home Edition: I recently read an article showing how you can write a customized message that is displayed each time Windows is booted. The method I used was to run regedit and follow the instructions. I navigated to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Windows/Current...
  9. Windows License set to expire error message despite activation confirmation

Windows License set to expire error message despite activation confirmation: I keep having a message flash up on screen to state Windows License will expire soon, to activate click on settings. However I have confirmed that my Windows 10 is activated, please advise as to how to stop this annoying message....
  10. Is windows 10 home expired?

Is windows 10 home expired?: I was told by a tech person that it is expired and I will lose everything if I don't upgrade immediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/is-windows-10-home-expired/b1b9d593-35c1-4242-921c-6c54175807f0