Windows 10: Activation page is not loading

Discus and support Activation page is not loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just updated to Windows 10 an I am trying to activate it with my product key, however I am unable to get the activation tab to run, so I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amith311, Mar 16, 2019.

1. amith311 Win User

Activation page is not loading

I have just updated to Windows 10 an I am trying to activate it with my product key, however I am unable to get the activation tab to run, so I can't enter the key.

The page either crashes without an error message or loads endlessly.

:)

amith311, Mar 16, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 16, 2019
  3. LeeRN Win User
    Page loading problems

Good Morning,

Please read the following and offer some assistance if you can. I will be most grateful!

This page is having a problem loading
    We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this

• L: Go to my homepage
    • Open a new tab
    I have been receiving this message since I downloaded Windows 10. Are there any suggestions as to correcting this ?

Thank you,

Lee

LeeRN, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 Activation page not loading

If that is the case, we need to create a new user through Command Prompt. To do this, follow the steps here:

• Right-click the Windows logo (Start button), and then click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt window, type net user [username] /add, and then press
      Enter.
    • In the same window, type net localgroup administrators
      [username] /add
      , and then press Enter.

After performing the steps above, sign-out to your current account and log-in to the new one. In the new account, check if you can access the Activation page in Settings.

Keep us posted.

Argel Obm, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Activation page is not loading - Similar Threads - Activation page loading

2. page could not be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    page could not be loaded: i can't open any thing in microsoft store Code: 0x80004003CV: 4d2EEamBZk2uZoqW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-could-not-be-loaded/dea996fd-5dd1-46c5-b89f-bb923bdb1dda
  3. page not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page not loading: I have a new computer with Windows 10 and in the last few days my pages wont load and I can't use programs as they mostly time out between pages.There are no internet issues and no downloads required that i can see. Help...
  4. Windows 10 Activation page not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Activation page not loading: Someone asked this question before but the replies do not work for me so I am asking it again. Recently I am upgrading my Windows 7 to Windows 10 but I can not activate it. I try to go to the Activation page but it is not loading. Can somebody help please?...
  5. minecraft loading page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft loading page: hi all, i just bought a windows 10 computer and have downloaded minecraft. However,it comes up with error 65542. i have tried everyhting and it still does not work. also it doesnt have java and so tried to install that and it doesnt work. any suggestions?...
  6. Page wont load.

in Windows 10 Support
    Page wont load.: Hi guys. I have a problem that is driving me nuts, just can't seem to make sense of it. I have one, very important web page that i must use daily, and wouldn't you know it, it is the only web page that wont load!!! The site is Antpool, at address https://v3.antpool.com/home...
  7. Slow Loading Pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Loading Pages: Hi, Would like to know why my pages take so long to load? It always says, "page is unresponsive." I am using Google Chrome. Tried using Microsoft Edge, and the same thing happens. Advice will be appreciated....
  8. Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity

in Browsers and Email
    Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity: I accessed a vendor website. It took forever to load a page. I sensed they might be scanning my machine? That led to me think about software that sorts out the reasons behind slow loads. Distant basic experience with Wireshark came to mind. Does anyone have any...
  9. Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity

in Windows 10 Support
    Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity: I accessed a vendor website. It took forever to load a page. I sensed they might be scanning my machine? That led to me think about software that sorts out the reasons behind slow loads. Distant basic experience with Wireshark came to mind. Does anyone have any...
  10. page loading

in Browsers and Email
    page loading: I have windows 10 8 gb ram i5 processor 500gb hard drive Verizon isp, I get 32-37 ping, over 14. megabytes download, 1. upload On yahoo and 1 other site as I scroll down, very long page, why do I have to wait for item to appear I have more than enough everything, is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activation page is not loading