Windows 10: activation page not appear

Discus and support activation page not appear in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i newly buy a acer laptop along with windows 10, starting my lap is activated, after the initial updates it shows its not activated, i try to activate,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sivasairam, Nov 5, 2018.

1. activation page not appear

i newly buy a acer laptop along with windows 10, starting my lap is activated, after the initial updates it shows its not activated, i try to activate, the activation page in settings shows blank. please help me to activate my lap activation page not appear 25a1c876-a651-4f3c-bf5b-83b377c1cb33?upload=true.png activation page not appear 196483db-29c8-4602-8caf-21e4e79470fb?upload=true.png

:)

sivasairam, Nov 5, 2018

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 5, 2018
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Nov 5, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

activation page not appear

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond activation page not appear :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

activation page not appear

1. activation page not appear - Similar Threads - activation page appear

2. Activate Watermark appears

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Watermark appears: An activate windows window has started to appear on the bottom right. It will go away after a restart but eventually comes back. I have dropped my Script Host but the URLs provided to reactivate led me no where. I haven't changed any hardware recently so I'm a little lost......
  3. Activate Watermark appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Watermark appears: An activate windows window has started to appear on the bottom right. It will go away after a restart but eventually comes back. I have dropped my Script Host but the URLs provided to reactivate led me no where. I haven't changed any hardware recently so I'm a little lost......
  4. Activate Watermark appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Troubleshooting Page Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshooting Page Not Appearing: So I forgot my local password and security questions for my windows laptop. I followed the instructions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/reset-your-windows-10-local-account-password-86912508-e584-37cc-86eb-6e9b0542b5ba Everything was going fine until I...
  6. Blank windows activation page

Blank windows activation page: Hello, i've had a problem recently in where the windows activation page is completely blank, this caused it so that my windows activation key no longer works i don't know why or how, i haven't installed anything recently, here's what it looks like, the settings are in black...
  7. Blank Activation page

Blank Activation page: I followed the steps by @Andre Da Costa in some post for blank activation page: Open Start, type: CMD Right click CMD Click Run as administrator Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each) Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth...
  8. Blank screen in activation page.

Blank screen in activation page.: I recently installed windows10 1803 . After that I can't see the activation page in the settings, Its blank. Then again I install the same with a windows bootable pendrive, but nothing has changed. How to fix the problem?...
  9. Activation page is not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation page is not loading: I have just updated to Windows 10 an I am trying to activate it with my product key, however I am unable to get the activation tab to run, so I can't enter the key. The page either crashes without an error message or loads endlessly....
  10. windows activation page not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows activation page not opening: Hello, i have a problem with laptop.Recently i upgraded to the latest version of windows 10.Before that i was using the laptop without any problem for like a month.But recently i was asked to activate my windows.I lost the key there was , but found the product key through...