Windows 10: Activation pop up

Discus and support Activation pop up in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I already renewed, but I keep getting a message that my activation will end soon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Karole_34, May 21, 2019.

1. Karole_34 Win User

Activation pop up

I already renewed, but I keep getting a message that my activation will end soon.

:)

Karole_34, May 21, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 21, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 21, 2019
  4. Activation pop up

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Activation pop up

1. Activation pop up - Similar Threads - Activation pop

2. How can I activate the pop up when a device is plugged?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate the pop up when a device is plugged?: Hello. I recently purchased an external microphone that comes with a P2 connector. As my notebook only has a P3 input, I bought a device that converts P3 to two P2, one for microphone and one for headphones. Still, Windows 11 continues to identify the external microphone as a...
  3. How can I activate the pop up when a device is plugged?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I activate the pop up when a device is plugged?: Hello. I recently purchased an external microphone that comes with a P2 connector. As my notebook only has a P3 input, I bought a device that converts P3 to two P2, one for microphone and one for headphones. Still, Windows 11 continues to identify the external microphone as a...
  4. "Activate Windows" I've used Windows 11 for 2 months now and it popped up out of nowhere....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Activate Windows" I've used Windows 11 for 2 months now and it popped up out of nowhere....: I've used Windows 11 for about 2 months now and activate windows just popped up out of no where after having my pc for about a year now never had this problem, this just started happening after my GPU got dislodged while I was playing and I put it back in....
  5. "Activate Windows" I've used Windows 11 for 2 months now and it popped up out of nowhere....

"Activate Windows" I've used Windows 11 for 2 months now and it popped up out of nowhere....: I've used Windows 11 for about 2 months now and activate windows just popped up out of no where after having my pc for about a year now never had this problem, this just started happening after my GPU got dislodged while I was playing and I put it back in....
  6. Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...: This window keeps popping up on my screen saying that the windows license is about to expire and that i need to activate windows, but when i go to the activation settings it says "state: active"? It has not shown up in a few minutes but why did i get the notification in the...
  7. Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...

Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...: This window keeps popping up on my screen saying that the windows license is about to expire and that i need to activate windows, but when i go to the activation settings it says "state: active"? It has not shown up in a few minutes but why did i get the notification in the...
  8. a warning of my license expiration pops up and asks to activate but i don't have a product...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    a warning of my license expiration pops up and asks to activate but i don't have a product...: a warning of my license expiration pops up and asks to activate but i don't have a product key? what to do?I have GVLK, volume license installed....
  9. a warning of my license expiration pops up and asks to activate but i don't have a product...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a warning of my license expiration pops up and asks to activate but i don't have a product...: a warning of my license expiration pops up and asks to activate but i don't have a product key? what to do?I have GVLK, volume license installed....
  10. a warning of my license expiration pops up and asks to activate but i don't have a product...