Windows 10: Activation problem error code 0x803FA067: no valid digital licence or product key

Discus and support Activation problem error code 0x803FA067: no valid digital licence or product key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Got an HP Probook 5330m Came with win7. So I upgraded to 10 (1903). Got all drivers sorted out, but it won't activate. My procedure was, to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sp1ke0kill3r, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Activation problem error code 0x803FA067: no valid digital licence or product key

Got an HP Probook 5330m Came with win7. So I upgraded to 10 (1903). Got all drivers sorted out, but it won't activate.

My procedure was, to reinstall win 7 fresh through recovery. Then I did the 10 upgrade, but I did not activate 7 (although it had been activated previously) Could this be the cause of the error?

submitted by /u/sp1ke0kill3r
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sp1ke0kill3r, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Bongo Win User

Activation/Upgrade Error 0x803fa067

I tried to Updgrade my windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro.
    I tried it with the default key that upgrades Windows 10 to pro without activating it(which is done in the second step).

The Universal-Key for Windows 10 Pro which is published by Microsoft is VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T. I tried that one but I get the error 0x803fa067.

I first tried it with the Windows 10 Settings using the Change Product Key Button in the Activation "Tab" And second with the command slmgr.vbs -ipk VK7JG-...
    Both methods werent succesfull.

What the error originally means is: you don't have a digital licence or a valid Product Key.
    I guess either the newly bought laptop was delivered with a fraudulent license( then microsoft is bluntly lying to me)

Activation problem error code 0x803FA067: no valid digital licence or product key NWAtX.png

or the error message isn't quite correct. In this case I would go with my second guess

I am not sure why this Problem occures, so my question is: why do I get the Error 0x803fa067?
    I am aware of the fact that I could reinstall Windows 10 Pro(which is the way I will probably do it) but I am intrigued to know how I could resolve the Problem without spending those extra 15 minutes.

Bongo, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Activation Error 0x803FA067

I bought a copy of Windows 10 when it first came out but have only just got around to installing it. I entering the code during installation and all proceeded fine. Now Windows is asking me to activate so I entered the code again and get the error:

```

We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital licence or product key. If you think you do have a valid licence or product key, select Troubleshoot below. (0x803fa067)

Learn More

You can also activate...

```

There is no "Troubleshoot" below. I already ran the troubleshooter which is how I got to that place.

I got the original activation code in an email which I have deleted. But I copied it to a note in an encrypted One Note section.

I do not believe anyone else could have used it (unless they intercepted the original email).

APhillips801, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Activation problem error code 0x803FA067: no valid digital licence or product key

Error 0x803FA067

Hi all

This is my scenario:

I upgraded a couple of years ago from Windows 8.1 Home OEM to Windows 10 Home.

Now I'm trying to update from Win 10 Home to Win 10 PRO using the general PK VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T as suggested in many posts. I've a valid OEM Windows 10 Pro PK to insert after upgrading procedure. When I start the upgrade procedure, I get this
    message: Is not possible activate Windows in this PC because you don't have a digital licence or a valid PK. The error code is 0x803FA067.

When I open Setting=>Activation I find "Windows is active with a digital licence connected to your Microsoft Account".

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Claudio

Claudio68_08, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Activation problem error code 0x803FA067: no valid digital licence or product key

1. Activation problem error code 0x803FA067: no valid digital licence or product key - Similar Threads - Activation problem error

2. Problem: Activation with Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem: Activation with Digital Licence: Hi,I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro that died. I have replaced fixed the PC with new hardware, and reinstall Windows 10 Pro using the tool provided by Microsoft. When I tried to activate the new installation of Windows 10 Pro onto the new hardware is asking me for the product...
  3. Trying to upgrade Digital Licence with Product Key

Trying to upgrade Digital Licence with Product Key: Hi there, I'm having some trouble upgrading my version of windows 10 from home to pro. I purchased a product key in the sales to upgrade the OS, but I didn't realise my system had a digital license attached. The upgrade obviously fails as it's a product key and won't change...
  4. Windows 10 key not activating Error code: 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 key not activating Error code: 0x803FA067: I have just upgraded my pc and I installed windows 10 on it. I have my product key and also I have deactivated win 10 from my old pc. I cant activate my key please help in my older pc I upgraded my win 7 professional to win 10 pro...
  5. Activation problem - STdwellers - 'you don't have a valid digital license or product key'

Activation problem - STdwellers - 'you don't have a valid digital license or product key': I purchased a Win 10 Pro 64-bit license a couple of years ago from a company listed here on the Microsoft site as a Solution Provider:...
  6. Windows activation Error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows activation Error code 0x803fa067: Hi, Does anyone know what this error refers to ? Error code 0x803fa067 It refuses to activate my licensed copy after a fresh rebuild. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-error-code-0x803fa067/f5461eb4-1065-4256-adb3-d4e6fcda822c
  7. Product Key & Digital Licence

Product Key & Digital Licence: Want to know what is the difference in having a product key of Window OS 'OR' having Digital License of the same. Invite the comments https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-digital-licence/6beeebcc-3c92-4891-9220-5d7910b99ab6
  8. Your windows Licence will expire soon with error code 0x803fa067

Your windows Licence will expire soon with error code 0x803fa067: when ever I tried to activate windows then it shows you cannot activate with your organisation service like this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-licence-will-expire-soon-with-error/0b738a76-c3dd-41fd-a4b9-4daae7a01529"
  9. No valid digital license/Product Key

No valid digital license/Product Key: Hi, Getting error code 0x803FA067 when using the Windows 10 Home Product Key to reactivate the product. I had to replace my motherboard. I tried Powershell command: (Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from SoftwareLicensingService').OA3xOriginalProductKey which did not...
  10. No "Valid Digital Entitlement Or Product Key'

No "Valid Digital Entitlement Or Product Key': W7 tower that was upgraded to 10 over a year ago. Got a TM.sys error (Tm.sys - 0xc0000221 Error - Windows 10 Forums) necessitating a reinstall. Everything went fine except for my desktop picture that was about 40% bigger than it used to be. I shrunk it down using MS Paint,...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. valid digital license 0x803fa067