Windows 10: Activation problem! Servers are down!

Discus and support Activation problem! Servers are down! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just built a new PC and transferred all my SSDs and HDDs. I've been trying to activate Windows and Office but it keeps telling me the servers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JamesPalabay, May 13, 2020.

1. Activation problem! Servers are down!

I just built a new PC and transferred all my SSDs and HDDs. I've been trying to activate Windows and Office but it keeps telling me the servers are down. Keep getting the message below:

Unable to activate Windows
    We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again.

Learn more

Can anyone help? I realize this may be due to the Pandemic but I can't even view my excel files.

:)

JamesPalabay, May 13, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, May 13, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 13, 2020
  4. csallis Win User

Activation problem! Servers are down!

CS:Source Server problem

Hi Guys

I have a server 77.74.197.140:27015 which I have set up mixing warcraft with deathmatch mods together (took some work) but its getting some good feedback.

The problem though is that my server doesn't appear in the main server list when you refresh them in game. The server hosts are looking at it but is there anything you guys know of that could be stopping it going in the list?

Cheers

csallis, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Activation problem! Servers are down!

1. Activation problem! Servers are down! - Similar Threads - Activation problem Servers

2. I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...: Someone sent me this app and it auto downloaded it. I wasn't able to stop it and after a few days of it being installed and me not being able to delete it because it said it was being used by another app crucial to windows. After a few days I had gotten the dreadful activate...
  3. I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...: Someone sent me this app and it auto downloaded it. I wasn't able to stop it and after a few days of it being installed and me not being able to delete it because it said it was being used by another app crucial to windows. After a few days I had gotten the dreadful activate...
  4. WINDOWS SERVER 2016 ACTIVATION PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS SERVER 2016 ACTIVATION PROBLEM: I try to re-install server os and after that os cant activate using my product key.the error massage is 'product key was already used' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2016-activation-problem/d649fe3c-8918-4e2d-96b7-2245023149f7
  5. WINDOWS SERVER 2016 ACTIVATION PROBLEM

WINDOWS SERVER 2016 ACTIVATION PROBLEM: I try to re-install server os and after that os cant activate using my product key.the error massage is 'product key was already used' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2016-activation-problem/d649fe3c-8918-4e2d-96b7-2245023149f7
  6. windows server 2019 activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows server 2019 activation problem: hello i ordered phisicaly official key for wind server, after trying activate windows i have this error, can you help? 0x80070032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019-activation-problem/204f5c42-279e-4bb1-941a-4a6c3bda8c6a
  7. windows server 2019 activation problem

windows server 2019 activation problem: hello i ordered phisicaly official key for wind server, after trying activate windows i have this error, can you help? 0x80070032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019-activation-problem/204f5c42-279e-4bb1-941a-4a6c3bda8c6a
  8. windows server 2019 activation problem

9. Microsoft activation servers down

Microsoft activation servers down: Hello, I have a legit windows Home edition version. I had a motherboard problem, fixed it, now I can't activate Windows. I keep going through the troubleshooter and select, Changed hardware on this device recently, but keep getting this stupid error message. I have also...
  10. W10 activation servers down?

W10 activation servers down?: Is it over? I'm getting a server down message when trying to activate W10. Anyone know what time Microsoft is supposed to pull the plug on the free update? Anyone else having this problem? thanks! 57793