Windows 10: Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop

Discus and support Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently a friend replaced his Acer laptop - it originally ran Windows 7 Home 64bit but he had upgraded it to Windows 10 64bit. He gave it to me as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Greenpalmer25, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop

Recently a friend replaced his Acer laptop - it originally ran Windows 7 Home 64bit but he had upgraded it to Windows 10 64bit. He gave it to me as I was looking for an old laptop which I could wipe and install Windows 7 32bit on so my kids could play some of the old 16bit games they liked so much which you can't play on our 64bit machines.I installed Windows 7 32bit and it works very well but when I tried to activate it using the original Windows 7 product key on the base of the unit it wouldn't accept it and gave me an error when inputting the product key saying Invalid Character.I phoned MS

:)

Greenpalmer25, Apr 12, 2022

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Apr 12, 2022
  3. how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack

Hi Ritesh

My name is Freddys to check the windows license follow the steps below:

1. Open Command Prompt
    2. Type slmgr /dlv
    3. This will open Windows Script Host window

If it shows that the windows are activated till a certain date or it is not fully activated which means your Windows is either activated via organizations bulk purchased product key or it has been
    activated using some kind of activation tool like KMSpico.

That isn't a genuine copy of Windows. Otherwise, it shows a license status: licensed without expiration time then is genuine.

See an example below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nuine-or/04089c52-f1b3-4661-9904-81a570286ec5

Regards Freddys

Freddys Suarez Gil, Apr 12, 2022
  4. warup89 Win User

Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Apr 12, 2022
Thema:

Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop

1. Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop - Similar Threads - Activation Problem Actual

2. Is my product key is Genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my product key is Genuine: i want to check my windows is genuine! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-product-key-is-genuine/7d6654fc-f157-4f24-86ff-835812f20b5e
  3. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Genuine product Key: How do check genuine product key, one local man sell a product key and he tell me he sell a genuine product key. are you sell genuine product key from your company to others?...
  4. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genuine product Key: How do check genuine product key, one local man sell a product key and he tell me he sell a genuine product key. are you sell genuine product key from your company to others?...
  5. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop: Recently a friend replaced his Acer laptop - it originally ran Windows 7 Home 64bit but he had upgraded it to Windows 10 64bit. He gave it to me as I was looking for an old laptop which I could wipe and install Windows 7 32bit on so my kids could play some of the old 16bit...
  7. Product key genuine or not

Product key genuine or not: Hello, I have a window's activation key, before installing it,I want to check whether it is genuine or not, bought it from locally,. Windows 10, pro. please help, I want to check it before installing it .Thank you....
  8. Are my product keys genuine?

Are my product keys genuine?: Backstory In 2009 I bought a new PC that came with Windows 7 Home Prem OEM Software. In 2012 I decided to buy the upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate through Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade. In 2019 I bought a refurbished Dell PC that came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled....
  9. is my product key genuine or not?

is my product key genuine or not?: [ATTACH]I want to know if my windows 10 product key is genuine or not based on this screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-product-key-genuine-or-not/8523507d-5a5f-40b1-a108-9f2617aea863"
  10. refurbished laptop and product key activation problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    refurbished laptop and product key activation problems: Hi all! I bought a refurbished hp elitebook today and I cant seam to activate it I have the refurbished activation code but I cant find were to input it its just showing trouble shoot cant anybody help please...