Windows 10: activation problem with window 10 and running slow

Discus and support activation problem with window 10 and running slow in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, has anyone had any recent problems with a previously working, legitimate, licensed Windows 10 now being told it hasn't been activated? I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BobbyH2, Aug 7, 2020.

1. BobbyH2 Win User

activation problem with window 10 and running slow

Hello, has anyone had any recent problems with a previously working, legitimate, licensed Windows 10 now being told it hasn't been activated? I was wondering if there was an automatic upgrade that ran yesterday that started this problem.

This started yesterday sometime and when I woke the computer up today.........it has gone crazy. First thing I noticed was the notification that windows hadn't been activated...My copy of windows is licensed and legit. It was originally Windows 7 and when Microsoft offered the Win 10 upgrade for free for that first year, I took the offer and upgraded to Windows 10. My problem with this new problem is I only have a Windows 7 product key. I don't remember if I was provided a new key when I upgraded and started using Win 10. I'm not sure how to fix this as I'm sure if I type in the old Win 7 product key, it will come up with an error. So that's the first problem....

The second problem started along side the first problem....when I woke the computer up today and saw the activate windows message....I noticed that the computer was running incredibly slow....so I tried to restart my computer.....It has taken me almost 90 minutes to get to where I am typing this forum question....everything loaded slow, slow, slow.....and when I clicked on something to open it.....it would take another slow, slow, slow period of time before it had finished loading. nothing on this computer is operating like it did yesterday....nothing wants to load....when it does load, it doesn't run like it used to. The blue hard drive light that is supposed to show hard drive activity has been a constant, steady blue since I restarted the computer almost 2 hours ago. It used to flicker after windows loaded and would only light up when I was using the computer. Now it's on constantly. Windows Edge wouldn't run....it was already installed on the computer and when I went to go to this forum, it froze....so I used internet explorer...it ran slow and said to use Edge....then a box popped up saying I needed to download Edge and Edge was already installed on it...but I re-installed it again. \

Anyway....I hope someone knows if Microsoft update did something yesterday that started this mess and hopefully someone on here with the technical knowledge can help me get my computer back like it was yesterday.....working!

thank you

:)

BobbyH2, Aug 7, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Aug 7, 2020
  3. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 7, 2020
  4. activation problem with window 10 and running slow

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

activation problem with window 10 and running slow

1. activation problem with window 10 and running slow - Similar Threads - activation problem window

2. Windows 10 running slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running slow: I had being used Microsoft Windows 98 to Windows 12 during last many years. However, I have worst experience with Windows 10 & 11. As both the systems makes user irritable & idle, whenever there is updates are available for above systems. If user delays to down load, install...
  3. Windows 10 running slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 running slow: I had being used Microsoft Windows 98 to Windows 12 during last many years. However, I have worst experience with Windows 10 & 11. As both the systems makes user irritable & idle, whenever there is updates are available for above systems. If user delays to down load, install...
  4. Windows 10 running slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 10 running slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 running slow: I purchased a new desktop with windows 10 i3, 10th edition, 4gb RAm. It was running slow since the beginning. So i added another 4GB RAM to it. But still it is running slow. what should i do?...
  6. Problem with Computer running slow.

Problem with Computer running slow.: I had my Surface Book 2 for a little more than 8 months probably and had a major issue which started a few months ago My computer runs super fast most of the time until it hits 50% battery life. It then starts to get super low and is almost everytime only resolved when I...
  7. Slow running Windows 10

Slow running Windows 10: I am having to post on here again as my Windows 10 laptop is running unbelievably slowly, for no apparent reason apart from the fact that Microsoft puts an update on, and everything grinds to a halt. To provide an assurance that i have taken all steps to keep my laptop...
  8. Windows 10 runs super slow and Wi-Fi, Bluetooth problem.

Windows 10 runs super slow and Wi-Fi, Bluetooth problem.: Hi, I recently bought an Asus laptop which comes with Windows 10 Home and it is running very slow. When I click the power button, it takes ~3 minutes to boot the laptop properly. Default apps are also very slow, File manager takes 10 seconds to open, Chrome takes 2 minutes...
  9. Windows 10 running slow

Windows 10 running slow: Suddenly for like 5 minutes my computer is running quite slow and then it goes back normal for another 5-6 minutes and then again and again. This hasn't happened before....
  10. Windows 10 is running slow!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 is running slow!: My specs: Dell E6400 Bios version A30 Dual DDR2 SDRAM 2048MB 800MHZ Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 2.26 Ghz Nvidia Quadro Nvs 160M 256Mb 320GB Hitachi HTS545032B9A300 Windows 10 Education My windows is running sort of slow. I was wondering is it because of my hardware? I just did a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows 10 is slow after installing with activation code

2. kms windows 10 laggy