Windows 10: Activation problem

Discus and support Activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, After I have been running windows 10 without any problems for a long time then suddenly I got the message "your windows license will expire soon"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ClausBergenfelt, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Activation problem

Hi,

After I have been running windows 10 without any problems for a long time then suddenly I got the message "your windows license will expire soon" when I start up the system. According to the message on setting/Activation page, windows is activated (license ID)….My windows 10 is from a free upgrading from windows 7.

I did copy a product key found using the cmd "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginal ProductKey" and pasted it into the product key field without success. Error code 0x8004101`6.

I hope somebody can come up with an explanation and solution to this problem, thanks

Regards

Claus

:)

ClausBergenfelt, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 19, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Activation problem

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Activation problem

1. Activation problem - Similar Threads - Activation problem

2. Annoying Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying Activation Problem: Need help. I'll give as much information as I can. I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed in Chinese purchased new in China. Unfortunately, we couldn't add English as an operating language, so I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Since then, I've been...
  3. Problem with Product Key and Activation

Problem with Product Key and Activation: I do not have a product key. I tried to activate my windows using a product key online, but it told me you are not connected to your organization's internet, and it did not activate. I do not have an organization. This computer is for me and I have bought it by myself. A few...
  4. Win 10 activation problem

Win 10 activation problem: My ASUS Lap loaded with win 10 Home Digital license, Unfortunately I upgraded to Win 10 pro 2 days ago, which is asking activation key.I thought autommaticaly it will upgrade.Now I am not able to go back to my original OS ,please sugust what to do?...
  5. Activation problems after hardware change

Activation problems after hardware change: Hi all, as stated above, I am having trouble activating windows on my PC. It was fully activated with a windows 10 home edition with a cd key I got off a 3rd party seller, however I have just changed every component in my PC Mother board, HDD's, the lot since the change I...
  6. Local Activation warning showing up in event log and corresponds to a problem with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Local Activation warning showing up in event log and corresponds to a problem with...: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user SWISHER-LAP-1\jeff SID...
  7. windows got activation problem after 4 years

windows got activation problem after 4 years: Hello there, I have my laptop about 4 years ago with activated version of windows from my supplier and never had the annoying watermark message that says "activate windows" now this message has showed up and when I go to setting>>update and security>>activation. that's...
  8. Problem with Windows activation error code 0x8007251D; Windows 10 Enterprise

Problem with Windows activation error code 0x8007251D; Windows 10 Enterprise: Problem with Windows activation error code 0x8007251D; Windows 10 Enterprise. I have a 2nd hand laptop in my personal use and it is asking for activation for Windows 10 Enterprise. This laptop has been in company use before and now it in my personal use. I have purchased...
  9. problem of activation of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem of activation of windows: I am having a problem with the activation of my windows as and when I am entering the product key there is an error displayed which is 0xc004f050 there is an other other error displaying 0xC004F025. so can anyone please help me out for the activation of windows 10 pro...
  10. Problems with activating windows 8.1

Problems with activating windows 8.1: I got the iso for windows 8.1 from the official website, now when I run the app it asks for my product key. I type it in accepts it and then it says "Setup has failed to determine supported install choices" I am running Windows 10 and trying to downgrade to Windows 8.1....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office erro 30015-11 (3221225506)