Windows 10: Activation problem.

Discus and support Activation problem. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my laptop and went to install windows home 10 on the new machine. This went fine, however before I activated it, I went into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MBActivation, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Activation problem.

I recently upgraded my laptop and went to install windows home 10 on the new machine. This went fine, however before I activated it, I went into my Microsoft account and deleted the old device. Then I went to activate and it stated that the product key had been used and that there are no devices linked to my Microsoft account that can be used to reactivate the device.

I have the original product key in my hand ad just wat to activate it on my new laptop as it is had been removed from the old laptop.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.

:)

MBActivation, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jul 22, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Activation problem.

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Activation problem.

1. Activation problem. - Similar Threads - Activation problem

2. Windows 10 Activation problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Activation problem: I have retail version activated previously and working fine. Suddenly today the activate windows watermark appeared. I tried going to settings to troubleshoot activation but it's showing error We can't activate Windows on this device right now.... Does Microsoft always had...
  3. Guys I have a 0xc004f050 activation problem.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Guys I have a 0xc004f050 activation problem.: Hello, I made an image for my computer to another different machine to save time installing the numerous apps I have. Of course the new machine needed a license, as the same license can't of course work on 2 computers. No problem, I simply bought an activation key while in...
  4. Activation problem - STdwellers - 'you don't have a valid digital license or product key'

Activation problem - STdwellers - 'you don't have a valid digital license or product key': I purchased a Win 10 Pro 64-bit license a couple of years ago from a company listed here on the Microsoft site as a Solution Provider:...
  5. Windows 10 Activation Problems

Windows 10 Activation Problems: Alright, so to provide a background I was given an OEM product key for windows 7 professional. when the Windows 10 update came out I downloaded it and everything worked fine. I have recently changed pretty much everything on my computer, form CPU to graphics card, but not the...
  6. window activation problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    window activation problem: i have been trying to find my product key for my pc but i coundnt because my window activation is showing error. my hp is 15-rb000nia. after troubleshooting it still cant activate and my hp is new...
  7. Problem activating Flight Simulator x Deluxe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem activating Flight Simulator x Deluxe in Windows 10: Just installed flight simulator x Gold Edition on my HP with windows 10. Installed ok, but I'm unable to complete the activation. I get an error that the product code is not valid or entered incorrectly. I tried reinstalling the program several times with no luck. It runs...
  8. Windows Activation Problems

Windows Activation Problems: I need help. my windows keeps saying "Activate Windows Go to Settings to Activate Windows" on the bottom left of my screen. And the problem seems to be that i haven't activated windows yet. but when i bought my PC it came with "lifetime windows access". Now i need a product...
  9. Windows Activation problem

Windows Activation problem: Hi, I recently built a new pc and I transfered my old windows license (it was a windows 7 Pro N Key). Everything was fine, but i needed to replace the Motherboard (since it was defective) I changed for the same model so I didn't reinstall windows. But now my pc claims...
  10. Windows 10 Activation problem

Windows 10 Activation problem: Setting up my new laptop. I have activated Windows 10 ok, but I cannot add my Microsoft Account. I had forgotten my Microsoft password, so I have now reset it, but when I try to "Add Account" and enter my ID and new password, it asks for my old password "one more time" !!!...