Windows 10: Activation Problem

Discus and support Activation Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I bought my PC, the Windows 10 Home was installed the vendor gave me the card with CD and product key sticker with 25 digits. Trying to add our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JonathanWy1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Activation Problem

When I bought my PC, the Windows 10 Home was installed the vendor gave me the card with CD and product key sticker with 25 digits.

Trying to add our company's email to windows email app but all of a sudden on the lower left side of my monitor showed my windows is not activated.

I try to troubleshoot but no luck then saw my windows edition to be enterprise and the windows product key's last 5 digits is different from windows card product key. I reset the PC last night but still showed enterprise and still not activated.

Please help

Regards,

Jonathan Wy

:)

JonathanWy1, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 25, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Activation Problem

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Activation Problem

1. Activation Problem - Similar Threads - Activation Problem

2. Activation Windows 10 pro problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Windows 10 pro problems: I can not activate my windows 10 pro becouse it say's that I need to connect to the organizations network. What can I do? Pease help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-10-pro-problems/74258208-a615-4705-a94b-532d535e99c6"
  3. Tried every activation process... didn't work, How to solve my problem?

Tried every activation process... didn't work, How to solve my problem?: Good morning, While resetting my Pc, the computer crashed so the installment did not complete successfully, I opened my pc and only a few files were deleted. It is not letting me activate it although the digital ID must be linked to the Microsoft account, I upgraded to...
  4. I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil: I've installed Blusoleil 10, but the system does not allow me to activate. The module BlusoleilCSps.dll was loaded but the call to DllRegister failed with error code 0x80070005. I confirm that the Bluetooth adapter's driver is "BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth Driver". I've...
  5. Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Activation Problem

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Activation Problem: I have been using a laptop for about 2 years.From where I bought the laptop ,they might use software for activating windows and I attached my microsoft account after purchasing laptop.Recently I bought an OEM key from a renowned online store(don't want to reveal the name)...
  6. am having problem activating my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    am having problem activating my windows 10: pls kindly help me to activate my windows 10[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-having-problem-activating-my-windows-10/bab63c2f-500a-4353-a449-a701cc6a0998
  7. Windows 10 Activation Problem

Windows 10 Activation Problem: I recently upgraded to a new computer and tried to carry my windows activation license over. Despite the last system now being wiped I am confronted with error 0x803FA067 when I try to use that license on my new computer. Any help would be appreciated...
  8. Windows 10 pro 64 bit activation problem

Windows 10 pro 64 bit activation problem: Hello! A few days ago I bought a laptop and put the official Windows on it. However, the laptop was defective at the factory and replaced with another one containing other hardware. So I couldn't activate Windows anymore....
  9. Activation problem after upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation problem after upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10: When I check activation it shows "Unable to reach Windows activation servers". I have wireless connection thru router, in fact I logged into this forum and entered this post on laptop with the problem (#1 system info in profile). Any ideas? 141839
  10. Problems with Activation

Problems with Activation: Okay here it is, I recently wanted to get a CD key for my Copy of Windows 10 Home Edition. I have a physical copy, when trying to enter the product key i keep getting "Can not complete activation, please check network and try again". The thing is I'm connected just fine to...