Windows 10: Activation problem

Discus and support Activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recentley, i bought a PC that camed with a windows pro installed but without activation. So, i bought a windows 10 home key to activate the windows but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by felipemota1, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Activation problem

Recentley, i bought a PC that camed with a windows pro installed but without activation. So, i bought a windows 10 home key to activate the windows but the system dont recognize this key on this ip. I tried to install the windows 10 home but every time that i try says that occured an error what should i do ?

:)

felipemota1, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Aug 1, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Activation problem

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Activation problem

1. Activation problem - Similar Threads - Activation problem

2. Windows 10 activation problem.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation problem.: I bought a new ASUS laptop. It came with a CD but the laptop doesn't have CD drive so I downloaded from web and got it onto USB. I downloaded it on this laptop and everything worked fine. I tried to enter the product key but it was nowhere to be found on my CD package. I...
  3. activation problem with window 10 and running slow

activation problem with window 10 and running slow: Hello, has anyone had any recent problems with a previously working, legitimate, licensed Windows 10 now being told it hasn't been activated? I was wondering if there was an automatic upgrade that ran yesterday that started this problem. This started yesterday sometime and...
  4. activation problem

activation problem: not able to activate my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-problem/a271f5bc-145b-475a-84f0-91e51ec376ce
  5. Widows 10 activation problem

Widows 10 activation problem: Hello, My laptop comes with a preinstalled Windows 10 Home, which I did not like This pre-installed Os it limited your liberty of choice which is very bad, anyway I did not have a choice, I upgrade the home to pro with an unused copy of win 8.1 pro. And now whenever I...
  6. window activation problem

window activation problem: how to activate Windows 7 OEM marker present in firmware how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-activation-problem/f81c394e-6f6b-44f5-a5d1-43c8a49285db
  7. Windows activation problems error 0x080070057

Windows activation problems error 0x080070057: Hello. We have the problem with Windows 10 Education, 32-bit activation. In the past, till last week, there was no problem at all with activation in our school. Let me describe the procedure how we work with it. From time to time we prepare the "master machine" where are...
  8. Problem with Windows activation on Laptop after reset

Problem with Windows activation on Laptop after reset: Hello, I was using my Asus laptop with built in Windows 10 with no problems. It was able to activate itself after resets without any issues. Last week I did a reset and now I see Windows 10 home written on the lower right of my screen and I am not able to perform...
  9. After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...

After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...: I tried to change my product key the same key and gives me a 0xc0000022 error code. I had a support phone call and the agent asked my product key. I was not sure about that but I got a call after I requested help. from the get help in the settings. official Microsoft support...
  10. windows activation problem

windows activation problem: [ATTACH]pllzzz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-problem/539e36a3-8dc6-4922-a702-8f230707a0e1