Windows 10: Activation problem

Discus and support Activation problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, i have been using my computer for 2 years now with no problems with windows what so ever, i have windows 10 pro key and there were no problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/w1lfs_reddid, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Activation problem

So, i have been using my computer for 2 years now with no problems with windows what so ever, i have windows 10 pro key and there were no problems until tomorrow when the windows activstion watermark showed up on my screen and the activation settings showed that it was unactivated. As far as the windows website showed me it said i should not panic and i should wait until the activation servers come back again. Also when i restart the computer the watermark is gone for like 2 hours and then i comes back. Ive tried command prompt (slmgr.vbs /ato) and it fails everytime. If u have anything i should know and if u know how to fix it please comment i just wanna play some skyrim without a watermark on my screen.

submitted by /u/w1lfs_reddid
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/w1lfs_reddid, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 18, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Activation problem

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Activation problem

1. Activation problem - Similar Threads - Activation problem

2. Activation problem - PC upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problem - PC upgrade: Hi all, After 12 year absence of using Windows I decided to change one of Linux machines to Windows 10 and purchased a online key direct from Microsoft. Finding that the Ryzen 3 1300X PC wasn't powerful enough for my photography needs I change over the SSD hard drive with...
  3. Microsoft 10 pro activation problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 10 pro activation problems.: Good Afternoon. I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store yesterday and after installing windows 10 pro's update ,I am unable to activate my copy of windows. Firstly: trying the normal route->settings->account ->activation-> immediately gives me the following...
  4. Problem with activating Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with activating Windows: I want to Activate Windows through my phone but when it says CD is Invalid It wont show me the option to activate it with my phone what should I do ? submitted by /u/castowley [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 Activation problem

Windows 10 Activation problem: HI, I have digital licence on my laptop Acer Aspire A515-51G but during updating the windows, after restarting it shows message as "We can't finish your update Undoing Changes". The same problem I am facing from last 2 months please help...!!!...
  6. i have a big problem with my windows activation

i have a big problem with my windows activation: فصل عن سلسلة الرسائل هذه. hi i'm Mariam,i have a big problem with my windows activation , so can you help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-big-problem-with-my-windows-activation/12126b14-b839-41d6-847c-762d7f53c32d
  7. problems with activate windows watermark

problems with activate windows watermark: Hello, so my windows got deactivated and the watermark came up, but it has a weird glitch, at startup the font is so gray and bold , it goes away if you select it or hover a window at it but what's worse about it is that it kinda freezes the screen water mark area, not the...
  8. Activation Problem

Activation Problem: I ve activated my windows and office 2019 by a retail shop. Unfortunately my pc damaged by a power failure. And then i newly assembled a pc and now i want to activate my windows 10 pro and office 2019 on this pc. Please help me. Deecomly...
  9. Windows 10 activation problem- transfer digital license to new pc

Windows 10 activation problem- transfer digital license to new pc: Trying to set up a new pc and transfer Windows 10 pro from my old PC. My MS account shows that I have digital license that is linked to my account. I purchased the original retail license through an MS employee. New PC shows an error indicating no product key can be found on...
  10. Activation problems

Activation problems: I have Activation problems I can't activate my laptop! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-problems/baadc96e-4ae3-400c-8ea5-78e9e5b4cad0