Windows 10: Activation Problems after Upgrading from Windows 10

Discus and support Activation Problems after Upgrading from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new HP PC that came with windows 10. I received a notification that I can upgrade to windows 11 for free, which I did. I have continued to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JOSHUAOKONKWO, Mar 7, 2024.

1. Activation Problems after Upgrading from Windows 10

I bought a new HP PC that came with windows 10. I received a notification that I can upgrade to windows 11 for free, which I did. I have continued to stay updated since then and my PC now runs on Windows 11 Pro version 23H2.I keep getting this error: We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074First, I bought my PC brand new, I'm not linked to any org

:)

JOSHUAOKONKWO, Mar 7, 2024
Thema:

Activation Problems after Upgrading from Windows 10

1. Activation Problems after Upgrading from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Activation Problems Upgrading

2. Activation Problems after Upgrading from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Problems after Upgrading from Windows 10: I bought a new HP PC that came with windows 10. I received a notification that I can upgrade to windows 11 for free, which I did. I have continued to stay updated since then and my PC now runs on Windows 11 Pro version 23H2.I keep getting this error: We can't activate Windows...
  3. Problems Activating Windows 10 after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems Activating Windows 10 after hardware upgrade: HiWe keep a spare licensed and activated Windows PC which we use for upgrading hardware. To make the new device compatible with windows 11 we had to install windows 10 onto a new hard disk with the previously activated windows 10 hard drive as the D: drive. So we always have...
  4. Problems Activating Windows 10 after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems Activating Windows 10 after hardware upgrade: HiWe keep a spare licensed and activated Windows PC which we use for upgrading hardware. To make the new device compatible with windows 11 we had to install windows 10 onto a new hard disk with the previously activated windows 10 hard drive as the D: drive. So we always have...
  5. Problems Activating Windows 10 after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. activating windows 10 after an upgrade from windows 8.1

activating windows 10 after an upgrade from windows 8.1: I upgraded windows 8,1 to windows 10 through a link supplied by MS. Am requested to activate windows but I cant see the activation key. When I trouble shoot, am receiving an error code 0x87e10bcf. What should I do?...
  7. Activating windows after upgrading PC's problems

Activating windows after upgrading PC's problems: Long story short: Upgraded main PC to new MOBO and CPU etc. Put old MOBO CPU etc into a new tower and took GPU and HDDs from second pcmostly for kids into the new tower to improve second PC. Fresh installed windows on second PC with new hardware and main PC booted up without...
  8. Problems with Windows Activation after upgrading from Win 7 to Windows 10 PRO

Problems with Windows Activation after upgrading from Win 7 to Windows 10 PRO: 1. This is a domain computer 2. Installed the upgrade from a download from Microsoft Open License site. 3. I logged in as Domain admin and tried to Activate Windows. 4. Tried to use the Trouble Shoot option and it never completed or even popped up an error. 5. Domain...
  9. Activation problem after upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation problem after upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10: When I check activation it shows "Unable to reach Windows activation servers". I have wireless connection thru router, in fact I logged into this forum and entered this post on laptop with the problem (#1 system info in profile). Any ideas? 141839
  10. Can't activate Windows 10 after upgrade from activated 8.1

Can't activate Windows 10 after upgrade from activated 8.1: hello, i just upgraded my original Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and when i try to activate it, Windows gives me an error [img] "Windows cannot be activated, please try again later" How can i solve this? 9428