Windows 10: Activation Problems

Discus and support Activation Problems in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello guys, i changed my harddrive recently and it process my windows ended up getting deactivated, it says activate windows but i don't know the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by okekeisaac, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Activation Problems

Hello guys, i changed my harddrive recently and it process my windows ended up getting deactivated, it says activate windows but i don't know the product key, i don't even know how to solve this issue. Would really appreciate for some feedback.

:)

okekeisaac, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Apr 18, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Activation Problems

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Activation Problems

1. Activation Problems - Similar Threads - Activation Problems

2. Windows activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation problem: I recently purchased a Windows Key from an online retailer and I'm having trouble activating it.I tried changing the product key from the settings but I'm getting an error.The error code is 0x803f7001What's the best way to resolve this issue?...
  3. Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!

Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!: hi, so I've had this laptop for 6 months now and only today started seeing this your windows will expire soon message every few seconds or when I connect to the net. some info its a dell laptop, windows 10 pro. the windows came preinstalled. this has never happened before...
  4. I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

I've got a problem with windows 10 activation: I bought the key on the www.gamivo.comand it didn't workI don't know if I should refound key or wait for somone to help meTHE BROBLEM NAME:0xC004C008And the key is brand newbtw im bad in english sorry......
  5. windows activation problem

windows activation problem: windows activation problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-problem/8aaf7c9c-4fd2-450a-8fee-294315d3d524
  6. Activation problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation problems: I bought a Windows 10S laptop I used the method of getting out of S mode this said it would upgrade to 10 home what actually occurred was an upgrade to windows 10 enterprise edition and now it will not let me activate the windows scripting workaround was tried and it said I...
  7. Windows 10 Home to Pro activation problem

Windows 10 Home to Pro activation problem: I recently purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store.The update applied was to Windows 10 Enterprise, which 1. I obviously didn't want2. is not in any case available to retail customers from the Store3. has resulted in a Windows...
  8. windows activation problem!

windows activation problem!: hello sir/mam ! I have an old laptop that has genuine windows 10 prodigitally activated with my Microsoft accountwhich is link to my one account. Now, I have purchased a new laptop that has already a genuine windows 10 homewhich has volume licence based activation which I...
  9. Windows 10 moved to my old laptop has Activation problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 moved to my old laptop has Activation problem: My Dell Inspiron 15R laptop suddenly died - no life at all - I decided to take out the drive and use it on my old Dell Vostro laptop which was running Windows 7 - I replaced the drive and after a long process I finally have Windows 10 running on the Dell Vostro but with a...
  10. Activation Problem

Activation Problem: I did the free upgrade from 7 to 10. It's been asking me to activate windows ever since. I tried fighting with it for a few years, and eventually broke down and bought another activation code. It's still not working. I'm getting this error code: 0xc004f050. Why isn't there...