Windows 10: ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY

Discus and support ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HI Microsoft my windows 10 pro product key will expired please give me new product key it shows activate windows what i do please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sofimoomin, Jan 18, 2019.

1. ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY

HI

Microsoft my windows 10 pro product key will expired please give me new product key

it shows activate windows what i do please help me

:)

sofimoomin, Jan 18, 2019

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Josef Bri Win User

ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY

Windows 10 upgrade activation product key requirement no skip

Hi Anil,

To quote Andre's post, can you please try the following steps as well right after you got the product key from the steps that was provided to you above.

• Click Start
    • Settings
    • Find Update & Security
    • On the left pane of the page, click Activation
    • In the change the product key section, enter the product key you have
    • Click Next to activate.
    Let us know how it goes so we can provide you with a better solution.

Josef Bri, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY

1. ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY - Similar Threads - ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY

2. Windows 10 activation after upgrading hardware, don't have product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation after upgrading hardware, don't have product key.: I recently upgrading some parts in my self built PC. I originally built it in 2013 I think, and I purchased an OEM windows back then. Since, I've lost the box that had the product key and also did the online upgrade to Windows 10. When I upgraded the parts I did not get my...
  3. Windows 10 rejecting my valid product key - cannot activate

Windows 10 rejecting my valid product key - cannot activate: From time to time I format my PC and install Windows from the DVD media using the valid product key I have owned for years. This time I upgraded my cpu, motherboard and ram, and formatted. I have already changed motherboard, CPU and ram at least once since I acquired this...
  4. Is it possible to use a core edition product key for Windows 10 to activate a computer that...

Is it possible to use a core edition product key for Windows 10 to activate a computer that...: The computer I am currently using was upgraded from Windows 7 home to Windows 10 LTSC. The license had expired quite some time ago, and only now have I gotten a new product key to fix this issue. However, the new product key I have is for Windows 10 Pro, which means that I...
  5. Windows can't activate with this product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows can't activate with this product key: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my computer and only found out my product key 1 year later today because I used an app that tells you what your product key was I lost the cover of my DVD. Now, when I try to change product key, it says windows can't activate with this...
  6. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key

Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key: My brother gave me a computer that has an non-activated version of Windows 10 Pro on it. I have a new Windows 10 Pro product key which I have entered in the 'change product key' settings. I receive error 0x803F7001 and am told to buy a new copy of Windows from the...
  7. Windows is not activated in spite entered product key .My version is Windows 10...

Windows is not activated in spite entered product key .My version is Windows 10...: Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having...
  8. I am trying to activate me product key purchased on kingquin.com

I am trying to activate me product key purchased on kingquin.com: My WIN1064 P If it does not work I will N E V E R use a Microsoft product again. Your company is FAR too worried about the bottom line. I will NEVER buy another product again PLEASE HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU GREEDY HUMAN BEINGS! ALSO DIE IN A FIRE YOU PILES OF REFUSE....
  9. Activating Windows 10 on new hardware without a product key

Activating Windows 10 on new hardware without a product key: The motherboard has failed on my PC. Is it possible to activate Windows 10 Pro again after replacing the motherboard? I do not know my product key and I formatted the system disk when attempting to reinstall Windows....
  10. windows 10 activation - product key

windows 10 activation - product key: my windows 10 license is going to end soon. What should I do now? I don't have any product key .Is it possible that we can download it for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-product-key/aa7c05bc-4c7b-4fef-a72d-078057d20568