Windows 10: ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY

Discus and support ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HI Microsoft my windows 10 pro product key will expired please give me new product key it shows activate windows what i do please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sofimoomin, Jan 18, 2019.

1. ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY

HI

Microsoft my windows 10 pro product key will expired please give me new product key

it shows activate windows what i do please help me

:)

sofimoomin, Jan 18, 2019

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Josef Bri Win User

ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY

Windows 10 upgrade activation product key requirement no skip

Hi Anil,

To quote Andre's post, can you please try the following steps as well right after you got the product key from the steps that was provided to you above.

• Click Start
    • Settings
    • Find Update & Security
    • On the left pane of the page, click Activation
    • In the change the product key section, enter the product key you have
    • Click Next to activate.
    Let us know how it goes so we can provide you with a better solution.

Josef Bri, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY

1. ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY - Similar Threads - ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY

2. Windows is activated with Generic Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated with Generic Product Key: Hello,To summarize the issue, when I install Windows Home or Pro, Windows takes the license from my Microsoft account. However, this license is the key known as "Generic Product Key". There is no OEM license on my device. When installing Windows, I check the "I do not have a...
  3. Windows is activated with Generic Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is activated with Generic Product Key: Hello,To summarize the issue, when I install Windows Home or Pro, Windows takes the license from my Microsoft account. However, this license is the key known as "Generic Product Key". There is no OEM license on my device. When installing Windows, I check the "I do not have a...
  4. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro: Please help with my product key for Windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-product-key-to-activate-my-windows/e0771d02-ef14-429b-bb47-e3f461d4a616
  5. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro: Please help with my product key for Windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-product-key-to-activate-my-windows/e0771d02-ef14-429b-bb47-e3f461d4a616
  6. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

7. What can I do to activate my windows 10 with a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What can I do to activate my windows 10 with a product key: I bought 2 product key for windows 10. My computer is windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045. 4239 and already has a product key inside that can't be activated with the error code: 0x8007232B saying it can't connect to the organization's activation server it's a computer that...
  8. Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...: So I recently spoofed my hardware and then reset it, now. Running SFC /Scannow:Goes up to 100% then says Windows Resource Protection could not complete the requested action or whatever.Also in title says more. Please help....
  9. Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...

Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...: So I recently spoofed my hardware and then reset it, now. Running SFC /Scannow:Goes up to 100% then says Windows Resource Protection could not complete the requested action or whatever.Also in title says more. Please help....
  10. I have an unused not activated cd and product key for windows 10 home, version 1709. Can i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have an unused not activated cd and product key for windows 10 home, version 1709. Can i...: I have an unused not activated cd and product key for windows 10 home, version 1709. Can i use this product key to download windows 11 to a new PC build?...