Windows 10: activation- purchase acct. no longer in use

Discus and support activation- purchase acct. no longer in use in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer was not functioning properly so I reset win 10 professional to win 10 in hopes of reinstating my win 10 professional thru Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ALEXGARCIAOK, Jan 8, 2021.

1. activation- purchase acct. no longer in use

My computer was not functioning properly so I reset win 10 professional to win 10 in hopes of reinstating my win 10 professional thru Microsoft Store which I have done in the past.

Problem- Somehow Windows Enterprise is on there now which has nothing to do with me digitally or product key.

I have a rogue OS so what can I do and Microsoft Store is not forthcoming with my Win 10 Pro.

So there you have it any answers out there in the ether.

BTW I reset computer came back again with the Enterprise version.

:)

ALEXGARCIAOK, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Non Admin acct questions

I think you may just be looking in the wrong place. When you sign out the sign in screen and password box will be for the account that has just signed out. It's the same for a restart, the sign in screen will be for the last user that had signed in.

Sign out, then look for a list of names in the lower left corner of the sign in screen. All available accounts should be listed there, click on the one you want to change the sign in screen to be for that user. See the screenshot at step 2 in this tutorial.

Sign in to Windows 10

Correct, the user folder is not created until the first sign in.

Bree, Jan 8, 2021
  4. activation- purchase acct. no longer in use

2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

activation- purchase acct. no longer in use

1. activation- purchase acct. no longer in use - Similar Threads - activation purchase acct

2. Minecraft no longer purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft no longer purchased: I've owned this game for 10+ years and have migrated my account from mojang->windows and played fine last year. I updated my email and now the launcher is demanding I buy the game again before I can play....
  3. Minecraft no longer purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft no longer purchased: I've owned this game for 10+ years and have migrated my account from mojang->windows and played fine last year. I updated my email and now the launcher is demanding I buy the game again before I can play....
  4. Locked Acct.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Acct.: Windows 10Two computers on LAN MA and KABoth seen on "This PC" of each KA can access files on MA BUTMA cannot see files on KA Attempts-Returns "KA is not accessible ... the referenced account is currently locked ...How can I unlock it, presumably KA., should I change...
  5. Locked Acct.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Locked Acct.: Windows 10Two computers on LAN MA and KABoth seen on "This PC" of each KA can access files on MA BUTMA cannot see files on KA Attempts-Returns "KA is not accessible ... the referenced account is currently locked ...How can I unlock it, presumably KA., should I change...
  6. Windows no longer activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows no longer activated: Hello, Since last week, Windows is no longer activated on my PC. I get this message on the bottom right´-hand corner of the screen : [ATTACH] So I go to settings, and I see this message : [ATTACH] This is weird because I do have a valid product key. So I click...
  7. how do I keep acct open for longer time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I keep acct open for longer time?: I have to sign in every time I take a break for more than 5 min. How do I change this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-keep-acct-open-for-longer-time/2bfe252f-fa1c-4729-a138-adc84c399650
  8. how to use new email acct

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to use new email acct: I added an email acct (icloud.com) to my original att.net acct. I cannot send or receive email for the icloud.com acct. What do I do? Trightler https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-new-email-acct/5587afd1-f94d-40c7-a24e-db46228d1d18
  9. Activation and Purchasing Win10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation and Purchasing Win10?: Hi all, I have some questions here below regarding Activation. 1. If I insert a new hard drive on my notebook and then reinstall Win10, will Win10 still be activated or do I have to purchase another copy of Windows with a different product key for reactivation? On my...
  10. MS Acct vs Local acct

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Acct vs Local acct: I see posts referencing local account and can't wrap my head around why users are opting for a local acct. *Huh I have several machines running on a home network, all with an MS account, and all log in without a password. What's not to like *Huh Why is a local...