Windows 10: Activation puzzle

Discus and support Activation puzzle in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows would not load properly on my machine after the update earlier this week. After several fruitless attempts to repair or reset, I loaded a clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bemused59, Nov 22, 2018.

1. bemused59 Win User

Activation puzzle

Windows would not load properly on my machine after the update earlier this week. After several fruitless attempts to repair or reset, I loaded a clean "restore" version from my other PC on a thumb drive, and was able to reinstall Windows 10 on this machine.

However...

...when I went to activate it, I was told that the key found on the machine is for a different version (Windows 10 Pro vs. Windows 10 Home) than I installed yesterday.

How can I find the original key this computer's version of Windows was installed under... or, some how, get this PC's current version activated?

Thanks.

:)

bemused59, Nov 22, 2018

2. Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

I tried the steps you suggested but still cannot use the program. I have tried other puzzle programs that work but I do not like them. I really miss my Magic puzzles.

SueDarwick, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Jessen P Win User

Activation puzzle

New puzzles not downloading

Hi Sherry,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• From which location are you trying to download puzzles?
    • Which game are you referring to?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to download the puzzle packs?
    I would request you to go through the link mentioned below on how to ask suggestions in this forum.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Please reply to the questions in order to assist you in a better way.

Jessen P, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Activation puzzle

1. Activation puzzle - Similar Threads - Activation puzzle

2. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  3. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  4. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  5. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  6. Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation: Hello Microsoft Community Members,I'm worried about suspicious keylogger software in my PC. I don't know my PC really has keylogger or not but I don't feel safe about it. I just want to factory reset my PC with reinstalling Windows 11 Pro. I know how to reset my PC but just...
  7. Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation

Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation: Hello Microsoft Community Members,I'm worried about suspicious keylogger software in my PC. I don't know my PC really has keylogger or not but I don't feel safe about it. I just want to factory reset my PC with reinstalling Windows 11 Pro. I know how to reset my PC but just...
  8. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  9. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  10. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging