Windows 10: Activation Q

Discus and support Activation Q in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I loaded Windows 10 on PC and also on laptop from same flashdrive and cannot activate on laptop - do I have to load/reload after purchasing a new copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by P&Good, Jun 19, 2021.

1. P&Good Win User

Activation Q

I loaded Windows 10 on PC and also on laptop from same flashdrive and cannot activate on laptop - do I have to load/reload after purchasing a new copy I can get OEM for laptop as both are Origin or is there an easier way to activate this laptop - haven't searched, but seems I recall a PC copy just doesn't work on a laptop ???

:)

P&Good, Jun 19, 2021
  2. RGWilde Win User

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Jun 19, 2021
  3. dhlakeman Win User
    active sync moto Q phone 5.0 version

Have a cell phone moto Q. Purchased new computer with Windows 7 64 bit. Am trying to sync Q and computer. Message states Active Sync not supported without download from Windows Mobile Center. Unfortunately Mobile Center does not have a download.

Any suggestions on finding a Windows7 download which will allow my older Q to sync with the new Outlook in Windows7?

Please note I am computer illiterate in these types of problems. Activation Q :)

thanks in advance

Lakeman

dhlakeman, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Activation Q

Error with MSNBC on Q Global 6.1

Hi eveyone,

After installing MSNBC Mobile, I get a error when I start it:

Alert

Due to an internal error your request cannot be processed. We apologize for the onconvenience. Please try again or contact support.

Troubleshooting steps

• Re-installed MSNBC

• Did a hard reset on the Q
    Any feedback on this error?

Thanks!!

rene_bernierfamily.com, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Activation Q

1. Activation Q - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  3. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  4. Windows Firewall not active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall not active: Today, I ran into an issue where my Windows Firewall has become inactive and I am not able to active it again. Prior to this, I had no connection to the internet just randomly which was ultimately fixed by running the DHCP Client service as this wasn't running. Then, Firewall...
  5. Windows Firewall not active

Windows Firewall not active: Today, I ran into an issue where my Windows Firewall has become inactive and I am not able to active it again. Prior to this, I had no connection to the internet just randomly which was ultimately fixed by running the DHCP Client service as this wasn't running. Then, Firewall...
  6. What is an organistations activation server?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is an organistations activation server?: So i woke up and my windows 10 pro said it needed to be activated and when i type in my product key i get this message : We cant activate windows on this device because we cant connect to your organisations activation server 0x8007232b. Please help me....
  7. Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system: Error 0xC004C003The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-win-11-pro-after-reinstall-the/2bfea9d2-94a1-4f48-b37e-18be1890cd94
  8. What is an organistations activation server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is an organistations activation server?: So i woke up and my windows 10 pro said it needed to be activated and when i type in my product key i get this message : We cant activate windows on this device because we cant connect to your organisations activation server 0x8007232b. Please help me....
  9. Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system

Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system: Error 0xC004C003The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-win-11-pro-after-reinstall-the/2bfea9d2-94a1-4f48-b37e-18be1890cd94
  10. What is an organistations activation server?