Windows 10: Activation Q

Discus and support Activation Q in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I loaded Windows 10 on PC and also on laptop from same flashdrive and cannot activate on laptop - do I have to load/reload after purchasing a new copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by P&Good, Jun 19, 2021.

1. P&Good Win User

Activation Q

I loaded Windows 10 on PC and also on laptop from same flashdrive and cannot activate on laptop - do I have to load/reload after purchasing a new copy I can get OEM for laptop as both are Origin or is there an easier way to activate this laptop - haven't searched, but seems I recall a PC copy just doesn't work on a laptop ???

:)

P&Good, Jun 19, 2021
  2. RGWilde Win User

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Jun 19, 2021
  3. dhlakeman Win User
    active sync moto Q phone 5.0 version

Have a cell phone moto Q. Purchased new computer with Windows 7 64 bit. Am trying to sync Q and computer. Message states Active Sync not supported without download from Windows Mobile Center. Unfortunately Mobile Center does not have a download.

Any suggestions on finding a Windows7 download which will allow my older Q to sync with the new Outlook in Windows7?

Please note I am computer illiterate in these types of problems. Activation Q :)

thanks in advance

Lakeman

dhlakeman, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Activation Q

Error with MSNBC on Q Global 6.1

Hi eveyone,

After installing MSNBC Mobile, I get a error when I start it:

Alert

Due to an internal error your request cannot be processed. We apologize for the onconvenience. Please try again or contact support.

Troubleshooting steps

• Re-installed MSNBC

• Did a hard reset on the Q
    Any feedback on this error?

Thanks!!

rene_bernierfamily.com, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Activation Q

1. Activation Q - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Can't activate Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't activate Windows Sandbox: Hello Everyone I bought a new laptop 6 months ago with original Win 10 Home Preinstalled within, Activated via Digital license, I'm trying to activate Windows Sandbox Feature and I've learnt that I need to upgrade my OS from home to pro edition, The issue is I can't upgrade...
  3. Error activating windows key on new motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error activating windows key on new motherboard: I recently bought a new motherboard but forgot to deactivate my Windows 10 Home key on my other motherboard. I returned that motherboard to Microcenter My new motherboard was installed up at Microcenter store and the PC technician told me I would have to contact Microsoft...
  4. Can't activate windows 10. After reinstall

Can't activate windows 10. After reinstall: Can't activate windows 10. After reinstall/restore the message reads wrong key . I have performed all the suggestions and fixes from bots and the website but NOTHING resolves the problem . There is no longer a real person to talk to from support. The number refers you to...
  5. How To Activate Cash App Card Without A Code ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How To Activate Cash App Card Without A Code ?: It is now incredibly easy to spend money from your Cash App using Square's cash card. This new system features a visa debit card – known as Cash App Card – which enables you to make payments to a variety of businesses. This provides fantastic autonomy to those that may not,...
  6. Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting

Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting: Good morning,I'm posting here after discussing with Dell. I have a Dell Precision 5510 that came with Windows 7 Pro, no hardware change. It is an old company laptop that I'm recycling for personal use since I got a new one and already migrated the company stuff there. The old...
  7. Windows 10 Insider Activation for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Insider Activation for Windows 11: I can't activate windows insider program but I don't have an organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-activation-for-windows-11/593f8d71-a5fd-4516-8428-317e180cdd5d
  8. How do I know when my Windows 10 was activated?

How do I know when my Windows 10 was activated?: Hi How do I know when my Windows 10 was activated? And how many times has it been activated? Activated as product code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-when-my-windows-10-was-activated/e5647ff1-5aa3-45b7-a0da-44eec4cfc14a
  9. How can I tell when my Windows 10 was activated and when?

How can I tell when my Windows 10 was activated and when?: Hi How can I tell when my Windows 10 was activated and when? And how many times has it been activated? Activated as product code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-when-my-windows-10-was-activated/e5647ff1-5aa3-45b7-a0da-44eec4cfc14a
  10. New PC but previous activation key from old and broken device. How to deactivate old...

New PC but previous activation key from old and broken device. How to deactivate old...: Basically I had to buy a new pc because the old one broke completely. Now I have to activate windows on it but the activation key is not working since I didn't deactivate it on the old device. How to deactivate it? Or just buy a new license?...