Windows 10: Activation Q

Discus and support Activation Q in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I loaded Windows 10 on PC and also on laptop from same flashdrive and cannot activate on laptop - do I have to load/reload after purchasing a new copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by P&Good, Jun 19, 2021.

1. P&Good Win User

Activation Q

I loaded Windows 10 on PC and also on laptop from same flashdrive and cannot activate on laptop - do I have to load/reload after purchasing a new copy I can get OEM for laptop as both are Origin or is there an easier way to activate this laptop - haven't searched, but seems I recall a PC copy just doesn't work on a laptop ???

:)

P&Good, Jun 19, 2021
  2. RGWilde Win User

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Jun 19, 2021
  3. dhlakeman Win User
    active sync moto Q phone 5.0 version

Have a cell phone moto Q. Purchased new computer with Windows 7 64 bit. Am trying to sync Q and computer. Message states Active Sync not supported without download from Windows Mobile Center. Unfortunately Mobile Center does not have a download.

Any suggestions on finding a Windows7 download which will allow my older Q to sync with the new Outlook in Windows7?

Please note I am computer illiterate in these types of problems. Activation Q :)

thanks in advance

Lakeman

dhlakeman, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Activation Q

Error with MSNBC on Q Global 6.1

Hi eveyone,

After installing MSNBC Mobile, I get a error when I start it:

Alert

Due to an internal error your request cannot be processed. We apologize for the onconvenience. Please try again or contact support.

Troubleshooting steps

• Re-installed MSNBC

• Did a hard reset on the Q
    Any feedback on this error?

Thanks!!

rene_bernierfamily.com, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Activation Q

1. Activation Q - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation: I just purchased a windows 10 pro key from Walmart but when I try to activate the PC I built it gives me this error code 0xc004f050. The product key card was unopened and the key still had the part you need to scratch off still intact. The key card passes all of the Microsoft...
  3. Can't activate windows 10 Pro, no refund button in order

Can't activate windows 10 Pro, no refund button in order: I bought notebook with windows 10 home, log in to store and bought win10Pro license, But can't activate it, can't refund my money! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-pro-no-refund-button-in/73557146-29ae-4404-846e-54928742ca69
  4. hardware replaced and windows not activating

hardware replaced and windows not activating: hellothe harddrive was replaced but now windows is not activating- i tried all the ways which mention on microsft page but failed. i installed showkeyplus and get the key but that also not working. initially i had windws 8 and later microsoft gave option to upgrade to windows...
  5. Activation issue

Activation issue: Hi,In order to upgrade my laptop from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro, I bought the laterwindows 10 pro from Microsoft, linked to my account. I got invoices on my outlook id and also Microsoft account is showing purchase order of window 10 pro. However, when i checked...
  6. activation licenses

activation licenses: when you upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro does that terminate your windows 10 home license or do you still get keep both the pro and home license as seperate licenses because i want to downgrade my windows 10 pro back to home and i wonder if ill have to purchase an...
  7. Activating Windows 10 Pro after Hardware change

Activating Windows 10 Pro after Hardware change: I have a Windows 10 Pro non-OEM which I originally purchased as XP Pro, then paid to upgrade to Windows 8 and took the upgrade route to Windows 10. The last time I upgraded the hardware 5 years ago I had no problems re-activating. I have just upgraded my Motherboard and...
  8. Activating Windows 10 after having to reinstall

Activating Windows 10 after having to reinstall: I have had this license for Windows for over 6 years now. It was originally a CD version of Windows 7 which I upgraded to Windows 10 when it became available using my current Microsoft account. Today, my PC went into automatic startup repair mode after having installed...
  9. Recover lost Windows activation key

Recover lost Windows activation key: During the time of free Windows 10 upgrades I performed an online upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro with no requirement to purchase Win 10 license. Recently my motherboard failed and I transferred my HDD to near clone hardware Lenovo G50-80 and since Windows has...
  10. Clean Install Windows 10 without losing the liscence activation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install Windows 10 without losing the liscence activation.: Hi,I want a clean install from CD/USB without losing the activation of the windows. I have Windows 10 Education and it's running slower. I'm going to install a SSD to my laptop and reinstall the OS there. How do i proceed?...