Windows 10: activation request

Discus and support activation request in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did the Free upgrade to Windows 10. from Windows 7 and now I getting request to activate again, where do I find the digital license?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JOHNREDSKY, Sep 14, 2018 at 11:52 AM.

1. JOHNREDSKY Win User

activation request

I did the Free upgrade to Windows 10. from Windows 7 and now I getting request to activate again, where do I find the digital license?

:)

2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. titan5800 Win User

activation request

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

Thema:

activation request

1. activation request - Similar Threads - activation request

2. FSX activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX activation: product limits play to 30 minuts and am unable to activate please help [Move from: Windows 10 / Licensing & activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx-activation/18f51dcc-f6c7-465f-a5a6-4ec34e5c9db2
  3. SSD Active time 100%, crashes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD Active time 100%, crashes Windows 10: Hello everyone, I have recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. After 10 minutes of starting up my computer, my active time on my SSD goes to 100% and freezes and crashes my computer! I have tried disabling Superfetch and Windows search, but none have worked!...
  4. Activate Windows Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows Issue: I have signed up for Windows Insider Program and regularly receive new windows 10 builds on slow ring on a regular basis. Currently the OS is updated to build 17758.1. Since recently I am getting Windows is not Activated Error message on this machine. More specifically, the...
  5. hyperlinks in my emails suddenly display as plain text; not active/non clickable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hyperlinks in my emails suddenly display as plain text; not active/non clickable: For years, I've sent article & video titles and their corresponding weblinks through my email (AOL / Yahoo) ANY full URLs that I had saved and then copied and pasted into emails would automatically transform into hyperlinks once sent. Suddenly, last week, this automatic...
  6. Windows Activation

Windows Activation: I updated my windows version into the latest one and now it now it is asking me to activate the windows. i entered the product key i found but still not working. So how can i activate my windows...
  7. re-activating windows 10

re-activating windows 10: I bought a refurbished Lenovo think pad 4 months ago. I am now getting a message telling me to activate my windows. I attempted this but it will not take my 25 figure product key. What can I do to fix this L Norman...
  8. Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily): Hello and I have a strange one for you. Windows 10 Professional x64 bit has a message in the bottom right of the panel "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". I activate Windows in Settings and again it is there the next day. It has appeared a second time and a...
  9. Win 10 Retail random activation request

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Retail random activation request: hi guys i have a problem.I have win 10 updated to CU(1703) with last update. I updated with Iso mounted in windows place(no clean install) After the update, windows was activated, but sometimes in the right bottom of the screen there is a "windows is not acivated" The...
  10. Activation requested - Where can I get the serial nr

Activation requested - Where can I get the serial nr: Hi there I forgot to note the serial number on download - I don't want to re-register and download again so anybody got it or can they post a link (Windows 10 tech preview - enterprise edition UK version 64 bit) Or can I just ignore the activation nag by the watermark....