Windows 10: activation request

Discus and support activation request in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did the Free upgrade to Windows 10. from Windows 7 and now I getting request to activate again, where do I find the digital license?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JOHNREDSKY, Sep 14, 2018.

1. activation request

I did the Free upgrade to Windows 10. from Windows 7 and now I getting request to activate again, where do I find the digital license?

:)

JOHNREDSKY, Sep 14, 2018
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 14, 2018
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. titan5800 Win User

activation request

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

activation request

1. activation request - Similar Threads - activation request

2. Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund: Error code: 0xc004f050I just bought the win 11 license key and I did once get a glance on the key. Never got a confirmation e-mail. Now I am 140 bucks down and no way to use the software I paid for....
  3. Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund: Error code: 0xc004f050I just bought the win 11 license key and I did once get a glance on the key. Never got a confirmation e-mail. Now I am 140 bucks down and no way to use the software I paid for....
  4. Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...: After changing the motherboard, my Windows 7 desktop gives the online activation error 0xC004C008 and does not open the wizard for alternative methods of activation including by phone. II request the Windows activation centre phone numbers for my location Malta in Europe...
  5. Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...: After changing the motherboard, my Windows 7 desktop gives the online activation error 0xC004C008 and does not open the wizard for alternative methods of activation including by phone. II request the Windows activation centre phone numbers for my location Malta in Europe...
  6. Random DNS TCP requests from Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random DNS TCP requests from Active Directory: Hello community, A few days ago I have been seeing strange DNS requests from a Windows Server 2022 Datacenter that acts as Active Directory AD. They are DNS requests against a random domain and it changes, the pattern of these DNS requests is against a domain in the form...
  7. Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation: I'm using a Lenovo G50 that came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed. Until recently, I could work on it without any problem, but now it shows a message that it needs to be activated, even though it shows that Windows has been activated at the top. [ATTACH] To...
  8. How can I activate windows completely, It was activated before but now keeps requesting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I activate windows completely, It was activated before but now keeps requesting...: I'm not the one who bought my laptop, so I have no idea what the product key is. When I got it the license was already paid for and windows was activated, until after 4 months it started asking for a product key and limiting the use of windows. It is a windows 10 education...
  9. My brand new laptop,1 week old suddenly now requests Activate windows,troubleshooting...

My brand new laptop,1 week old suddenly now requests Activate windows,troubleshooting...: My brand new Asus laptop bought last week now requesting activation? Troubleshooter doesnt assist at all.Did do a system reset recently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brand-new-laptop1-week-old-suddenly-now/e7fae825-638d-45b2-9161-8528551e0d30
  10. Windows activation request pop-up, 5 months after SSD change

Windows activation request pop-up, 5 months after SSD change: I bought a Sony Vaio in 2013/2014, with windows 7 or 8. Then I upgraded to windows 10 when windows 10 was launched. 5 months ago, my SSD crashed, and a technician changed it. After 5 months, I have a pop-up asking me to activate windows asap because the license is about to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows 10 suddenly request activation again