Windows 10: activation request

Discus and support activation request in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did the Free upgrade to Windows 10. from Windows 7 and now I getting request to activate again, where do I find the digital license?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JOHNREDSKY, Sep 14, 2018.

1. JOHNREDSKY Win User

activation request

I did the Free upgrade to Windows 10. from Windows 7 and now I getting request to activate again, where do I find the digital license?

:)

JOHNREDSKY, Sep 14, 2018
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 14, 2018
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. titan5800 Win User

activation request

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

activation request

1. activation request - Similar Threads - activation request

2. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate: I have been running Windows 10 Home on my Dell XPS8700 PC for over a year, but I decided to upgrade to the Pro version. I used the link in the settings under Activation and it took me to the Microsoft Store. I paid the upgrade fee and it seemed to upgrade no problem. But when...
  3. Windows 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro activation: Hi, please help! My windows license kept prompting going to expire and now its expire. Error code 0xC004F074 I have my original product key and yet it doesn't work. I thought windows do not expire. Please help! Will rebooting the system help? Rina...
  4. Problem activating Windows 10 - Wrong product key with disk

Problem activating Windows 10 - Wrong product key with disk: Help Please!! I purchased a copy of Windows 10 from Umart and it appears as if the product key supplied is the wrong one, preview of product key is completely different when checking on the computer. I have contacted Umart and they have said to contact Microsoft as they...
  5. Windows 10 Not Activated a Few Days After Reset?

Windows 10 Not Activated a Few Days After Reset?: So... I just noticed that my Windows 10 recently became unactivated after a reset? It was activated at first. Now, the activation option in the PC settings is showing nothing it's completely black. I can scroll and the pointer cursor does come up in two spots both of which...
  6. I upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro to get bitlocker -- error 0x8004259a prevents activation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro to get bitlocker -- error 0x8004259a prevents activation: Hi, I upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro, paid $99 for the sole purpose of getting bitlocker which is required for me to use. When I try to activate bitlocker I get the following error: A problem occurred during BitLocker setup. You may need to restart BitLocker setup to...
  7. WINDOWS 10 PRO ACTIVATION REQUEST YEARS AFTER i DID SO

WINDOWS 10 PRO ACTIVATION REQUEST YEARS AFTER i DID SO: I purchased windows 10 pro years ago when it 1st came out and activated it then , no issues until now I have a constant lower right hand pop up to activate it. This seems to have occurred after an update , so I ran update again and it was a cumulative,which when is what...
  8. Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily)

Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily): Hello and I have a strange one for you. Windows 10 Professional x64 bit has a message in the bottom right of the panel "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". I activate Windows in Settings and again it is there the next day. It has appeared a second time and a...
  9. Win 10 Retail random activation request

Win 10 Retail random activation request: hi guys i have a problem.I have win 10 updated to CU(1703) with last update. I updated with Iso mounted in windows place(no clean install) After the update, windows was activated, but sometimes in the right bottom of the screen there is a "windows is not acivated" The...
  10. Activation requested - Where can I get the serial nr

Activation requested - Where can I get the serial nr: Hi there I forgot to note the serial number on download - I don't want to re-register and download again so anybody got it or can they post a link (Windows 10 tech preview - enterprise edition UK version 64 bit) Or can I just ignore the activation nag by the watermark....