Windows 10: activation reset

Discus and support activation reset in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Windows got deactivated after I reset my PC. Got a message on the lower right corner and needs to activate it but I dont know how. This is a old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by paeyongC, Aug 4, 2022.

1. paeyongC Win User

activation reset

My Windows got deactivated after I reset my PC. Got a message on the lower right corner and needs to activate it but I dont know how. This is a old windows 10 machine running Windows 10 home.

:)

paeyongC, Aug 4, 2022

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 4, 2022
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 4, 2022
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

activation reset

Reset repair - now loss of activation

I'm curious why you didn't provide the troubleshooting info @cereberus asked for in his reply? slmgr /dlv

That is truly the first step we needed to provide accurate advice.

This is the result we are looking for:

activation reset [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

activation reset

1. activation reset - Similar Threads - activation reset

2. Windows 11 upgraded from windows 10 no longer activated after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgraded from windows 10 no longer activated after reset: Hi,I upgraded my version of windows 11 from a fully activated version of windows 10 some time back November 16, 2021. Last night I suddenly got boot looped and despite my efforts I was forced to refresh my PC with files intact. Windows seemed to have broke as even Safe Mode...
  3. Windows 11 upgraded from windows 10 no longer activated after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgraded from windows 10 no longer activated after reset: Hi,I upgraded my version of windows 11 from a fully activated version of windows 10 some time back November 16, 2021. Last night I suddenly got boot looped and despite my efforts I was forced to refresh my PC with files intact. Windows seemed to have broke as even Safe Mode...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Activities not resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Activities not resetting: Hello, I'm sorry if it is in the wrong category. A week ago I found out about Microsoft Rewards. I did all my activities but they never reset to newer ones. Is there any ways I could reset them?...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Activities not resetting

Microsoft Rewards Activities not resetting: Hello, I'm sorry if it is in the wrong category. A week ago I found out about Microsoft Rewards. I did all my activities but they never reset to newer ones. Is there any ways I could reset them?...
  6. activation reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation reset: My Windows got deactivated after I reset my PC. Got a message on the lower right corner and needs to activate it but I dont know how. This is a old windows 10 machine running Windows 10 home....
  7. activation reset

activation reset: My Windows got deactivated after I reset my PC. Got a message on the lower right corner and needs to activate it but I dont know how. This is a old windows 10 machine running Windows 10 home....
  8. windows 10 Activation after reset

windows 10 Activation after reset: I am currently using windows 10. I didn't activate windows 10. if I reset my computer will it ask to activate windows or will I be able to use it as before ?...
  9. windows 10 Activation after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 Activation after reset: I am currently using windows 10. I didn't activate windows 10. if I reset my computer will it ask to activate windows or will I be able to use it as before ?...
  10. windows 10 Activation after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming