Windows 10: Activation reset

Discus and support Activation reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows got deactivates when I reseted my PC. It is asking me to activate at the lower right and showing a watermark. I don't know how to activate.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FelixAdam43, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Activation reset

My windows got deactivates when I reseted my PC. It is asking me to activate at the lower right and showing a watermark. I don't know how to activate. I have a windows 10 machine running windows 10 home.

:)

FelixAdam43, Sep 19, 2022

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 19, 2022
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 19, 2022
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Activation reset

Reset repair - now loss of activation

I'm curious why you didn't provide the troubleshooting info @cereberus asked for in his reply? slmgr /dlv

That is truly the first step we needed to provide accurate advice.

This is the result we are looking for:

Activation reset [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

Activation reset

1. Activation reset - Similar Threads - Activation reset

2. Windows 11 Activation after a reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation after a reset: Hi, I've done a windows 11 reset on my laptop but after the reset it restarted and shows "Activate Windows" at bottom right of the screen and on the task bar there's nothing showing including the start button, please help....
  3. Windows 11 Activation after a reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Activation after a reset: Hi, I've done a windows 11 reset on my laptop but after the reset it restarted and shows "Activate Windows" at bottom right of the screen and on the task bar there's nothing showing including the start button, please help....
  4. windows 11 not activated after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 not activated after reset: Windows 11 not activated after reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-not-activated-after-reset/fab8409e-d435-4544-b399-0969699f333c
  5. windows 11 not activated after reset

windows 11 not activated after reset: Windows 11 not activated after reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-not-activated-after-reset/fab8409e-d435-4544-b399-0969699f333c
  6. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...
  7. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...
  8. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...: I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this account and user files after that showing the user on when i restart my pc...
  10. I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...

I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...: I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this account and user files after that showing the user on when i restart my pc...