Windows 10: Activation reset

Discus and support Activation reset in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My windows got deactivates when I reseted my PC. It is asking me to activate at the lower right and showing a watermark. I don't know how to activate.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FelixAdam43, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Activation reset

My windows got deactivates when I reseted my PC. It is asking me to activate at the lower right and showing a watermark. I don't know how to activate. I have a windows 10 machine running windows 10 home.

:)

FelixAdam43, Sep 19, 2022

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 19, 2022
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 19, 2022
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Activation reset

Reset repair - now loss of activation

I'm curious why you didn't provide the troubleshooting info @cereberus asked for in his reply? slmgr /dlv

That is truly the first step we needed to provide accurate advice.

This is the result we are looking for:

Activation reset [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

Activation reset

1. Activation reset - Similar Threads - Activation reset

2. Can not reset User's Password and Cannot create user in Active directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not reset User's Password and Cannot create user in Active directory: HelloWe have 3 Domain Controllers. DC1 Central DC , DC2 ADC , DC3 ADCFSMO roles are shown belowSchema master -DC1 Domain naming master -DC1PDC -DC3 RID pool manager -DC3Infrastructure master -DC2We can password reset and also can create new user in AD DC2. DC2 server is...
  3. Can not reset User's Password and Cannot create user in Active directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not reset User's Password and Cannot create user in Active directory: HelloWe have 3 Domain Controllers. DC1 Central DC , DC2 ADC , DC3 ADCFSMO roles are shown belowSchema master -DC1 Domain naming master -DC1PDC -DC3 RID pool manager -DC3Infrastructure master -DC2We can password reset and also can create new user in AD DC2. DC2 server is...
  4. Activation reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation reset: My windows got deactivates when I reseted my PC. It is asking me to activate at the lower right and showing a watermark. I don't know how to activate. I have a windows 10 machine running windows 10 home....
  5. Activation reset

Activation reset: My windows got deactivates when I reseted my PC. It is asking me to activate at the lower right and showing a watermark. I don't know how to activate. I have a windows 10 machine running windows 10 home....
  6. Activate windows after factory reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate windows after factory reset: So my pc was having some issues after i relocated windows from my hdd to my ssd and had to do a factory reset, the first time i did it everything was fine but the crashes were still a thing so after a couple of weeks i factory reseted again but now it says "we can't activate...
  7. Activate windows after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate windows after factory reset: So my pc was having some issues after i relocated windows from my hdd to my ssd and had to do a factory reset, the first time i did it everything was fine but the crashes were still a thing so after a couple of weeks i factory reseted again but now it says "we can't activate...
  8. Activate windows after factory reset

9. Windows 11 upgraded from windows 10 no longer activated after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgraded from windows 10 no longer activated after reset: Hi,I upgraded my version of windows 11 from a fully activated version of windows 10 some time back November 16, 2021. Last night I suddenly got boot looped and despite my efforts I was forced to refresh my PC with files intact. Windows seemed to have broke as even Safe Mode...
  10. Windows 11 upgraded from windows 10 no longer activated after reset

Windows 11 upgraded from windows 10 no longer activated after reset: Hi,I upgraded my version of windows 11 from a fully activated version of windows 10 some time back November 16, 2021. Last night I suddenly got boot looped and despite my efforts I was forced to refresh my PC with files intact. Windows seemed to have broke as even Safe Mode...