Windows 10: Activation Screen Blank.

Discus and support Activation Screen Blank. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As per other thread, there is nothing missing and everything correct as far as this average joe can tell. I have tried to open my paid for Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TaylaStern, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Activation Screen Blank.

As per other thread, there is nothing missing and everything correct as far as this average joe can tell. I have tried to open my paid for Microsoft office and I am getting this error code: 0xc0000022 and then has a help box that takes me to this link...

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/an-error-occurs-when-you-activate-pre-installed-office-on-a-new-pc-0xc004f200-c65be520-3f22-4052-97d5-5f11b5e9adf0?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Please in simple terms, I don't understand a lot of technical jargon but try my hardest to.

There is no way around this and I fear my computer has died. It still works for basics but things I desperately need to work are not. I have paid a lot of money for this computer and are now looking at forking out a lot more money to keep business running.

Why because I have reset the computer is this all now not working as before. The computer is only 2 years old. Very disappointed.

:)

TaylaStern, Apr 12, 2019

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Screen goes blank??Nothing Appears..

try with a game, or activity that normally causes the blank screen.

make sure you tick the box to update while GPU-Z is in the background

Mussels, Apr 12, 2019
  4. kodex Win User

Activation Screen Blank.

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Activation Screen Blank.

1. Activation Screen Blank. - Similar Threads - Activation Screen Blank

2. Screen goes blank, followed by disk activity.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes blank, followed by disk activity.: Something odd is happening with my system, and I'm trying to determine if it's a software or hardware issue. It seems that every so often, at random as far as I can tell, my screens will go blank, and I'll see a lot of disk activity. It will churn away like this for quite...
  3. Windows activation screen blank

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation screen blank: Hi, I've been facing this problem for quite a while now where I'm prompted really often to activate windows. When I click on the activate windows button the screen is blank and there's no option to do so. Please help me out[ATTACH]...
  4. Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings

Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings: I've recently reset my Windows Surface Book as I was having problems with the Firewall not working. Upon resetting the Surface Book, the firewall and security settings are now working but Windows keeps notifying me that my version of Windows needs to be activated - it does...
  5. Blank Activation page

Blank Activation page: I followed the steps by @Andre Da Costa in some post for blank activation page: Open Start, type: CMD Right click CMD Click Run as administrator Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each) Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth...
  6. blank activation window

blank activation window: the system has an embedded original microsoft windows 10 home version. it says windows not activated. in the settings, the activation page is completely blank. after entering:- cd %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform...
  7. Blank screen in activation page.

Blank screen in activation page.: I recently installed windows10 1803 . After that I can't see the activation page in the settings, Its blank. Then again I install the same with a windows bootable pendrive, but nothing has changed. How to fix the problem?...
  8. Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly

Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly: Hi, I recently reinstalled windows on my Dell XPS 9560, and it's been acting funny when it comes to activation. A blue screen asking me to activate windows pops up every hour or so, and when I click the button to activate windows, it opens up the settings page, but the page...
  9. Activation screen blank

Activation screen blank: When I purchased it new it came with windows 8 and a couple of months later there was a free upgrade offer to windows 10. last week I did a factory reset. now I get a notification 2 to 3 times a day that has a light blue screen saying that windows is not activated, go to...
  10. blank screen, active cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    blank screen, active cursor: an old friend has phoned me up in a panic and will phone back later for advice. Her 4-year old laptop, running Windows 10 is just showing a black screen at start up, with active cursor. We have a Windows 10 laptop here, but I do not use it and am not familiar with the system....