Windows 10: activation servers aren't available right now (or ever)

Discus and support activation servers aren't available right now (or ever) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Since the last update to windows 10 version 1803, installed on 11/1 I get the following message. We can't activate Windows on this device as our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sasasasad, Nov 13, 2018.

1. sasasasad Win User

activation servers aren't available right now (or ever)

Since the last update to windows 10 version 1803, installed on 11/1 I get the following message.

We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers

aren't available right now.

Error code 0x80072EFD

activation servers aren't available right now (or ever) f162bd6b-6dc5-4443-8e02-2feb72a03711?upload=true.jpg

Troubleshoot spits out the same message and Microsoft support has no answer.

This version was upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 OEM. This is and was always windows 10 home, not pro. So don't know or believe that it is related to the Pro downgrade and activation issue that has supposedly been fixed.

And none of the "fixes" to get rid of the annoying watermark work.

:)

sasasasad, Nov 13, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Nov 13, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 13, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool activation servers aren't available right now (or ever) :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. activation servers aren't available right now (or ever) - Similar Threads - activation servers aren't

2. Windows Server version 2004 Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server version 2004 Now Available: Last week was exciting with //build. This week, the excitement continues with the general availability of Windows Server, version 2004 today. Windows Server, version 2004 is a Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) Release. In our most recent Windows Server SAC releases,...
  3. Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now": I've got a digital license, and just upgraded my motherboard/cpu. After clicking on 'Troubleshoot Activation', then 'I changed hardware on this device recently', a window pops up that says, " Unable to Activate Windows We are unable to reactivate windows as our servers...
  4. will windows ever work right? ever?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    will windows ever work right? ever?: cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system...
  5. Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...: Hi. I installed a new motherboard and processor and have had this annoying watermark on the left of my screen. I go to settings to renew my account, click on the "I recently changed hardware", wait a few seconds, and am continually greeted with this message. I have waited a...
  6. Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now: Reports are coming in from all over the Internet that Windows 10 licenses get revoked on some systems currently and that activation is not available either at the time of writing. The most common issue that users and administrators experience right now is that the activation...
  7. Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now

Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now: Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now Windows 10 Pro deactivates, complains that you need a copy of Home New Windows Activation issue as Windows 10 Pro becomes Windows 10 Home Windows suddenly deactivated - Microsoft Community 121231
  8. Windows Server 2019 now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2019 now generally available: It’s hard to believe Ignite 2018 is now behind us. Last week at Ignite, we announced Windows Server 2019 and talked about the new hybrid, security, application platform, and hyper-converged infrastructure capabilities. Today, we are making it available for download. If you...
  9. Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available): Hello- I've upgraded some of my PC components - motherboard, cpu, RAM - and I've left others in - hard drives, GPU. When I booted the computer back up, it indicated that i need to reactivate windows even though it's the SAME harddrive running the same copy of Windows for 2...
  10. SQL Server 2017 now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server 2017 now generally available: uxA6VyrgBnk Microsoft SQL Server 2017 on Linux, Docker and Windows Server is now generally available for purchase and download.It’s a stride forward for our modern and hybrid data platform across on-premises and cloud,” writes Travis Wright, a SQL Server Engineering...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation servers arent available

2. activation servers arent available right now

3. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now. wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again.

4. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now.,
  5. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now,
  6. windows activation server not available,
  7. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available,
  8. we cant reach our activation servers right now. make sure youre connected tothe internet wait afew minutes and try again.,
  9. We can’t reactivate Windows because our servers aren’t available at the moment. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again.,
  10. we cant activate windows on this device because our activation servers are not available right now,
  11. windows activation servers not avaible scam,
  12. We cant activate windows on this device as our activation servers arent available right now,
  13. windows 10 activation servers not available,
  14. windows 10 activation servers arent available,
  15. our activation servers arent available right now