Windows 10: activation troubleshooter does nothing

Discus and support activation troubleshooter does nothing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I just installed a new motherboard (gigabyte 970A-DS3P) and cpu (FX 8350), before doing this I linked my digital license to my Microsoft account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by steven nikolaisen, Apr 25, 2019.

1. activation troubleshooter does nothing

Hi

I just installed a new motherboard (gigabyte 970A-DS3P) and cpu (FX 8350), before doing this I linked my digital license to my Microsoft account.

I did the install, then formatted the hard drive and installed windows 10 home.

I am set to sign in to my Microsoft account after restart, and have restarted a few times.

When I go to settings\update&security\activation it says "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error

code: 0xC004F213

I looked it up and it says to run the trouble shooter which I do, I select I recently made hardware changes. The new window opens that says Microsoft account on the upper left and is white with the rotating balls, It does that for about a minute then closes and the troubleshooter says it wasn't able to activate windows.

The explanation says I should sign in to my Microsoft account when the trouble shooter runs but I have no way to do so.

There is no option on the activation page to add an account.

:)

steven nikolaisen, Apr 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 25, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 25, 2019
  4. activation troubleshooter does nothing

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

activation troubleshooter does nothing

1. activation troubleshooter does nothing - Similar Threads - activation troubleshooter does

2. How activate Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How activate Troubleshooter: I'm trying to run Troubleshooter but I see no signs of lifeHow do I know if it is running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-activate-troubleshooter/8587d9be-86ff-4459-ab06-cae66c2f4a58
  3. Activation after a new motherboard install - troubleshooter does nothing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation after a new motherboard install - troubleshooter does nothing: Hi,After fitting a shiny new motherboard into my wife's work PC which has Windows 10 Pro "RETAIL channel" according to slmgr.exe, I cannot get Windows to activate.I have tried the Activation troubleshooter which does nothing except throw up error code 0x80070520, saying "We...
  4. Activating and Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activating and Troubleshooting: Hello guys, i'm having issues activating my pc and troubleshooting it as well. Have tried using another product key but it keeps giving me the 0*80070057 error. What do you guys suggest i do?...
  5. Nothing in troubleshoot.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing in troubleshoot.: So I try to troubleshoot my computer and I see this: [IMG] Nothing is in the troubleshooting section. How can I fix this? Thanks -Randy...
  6. Replaced motherboard and Windows won't activate, Troubleshooter finds nothing.

Replaced motherboard and Windows won't activate, Troubleshooter finds nothing.: Hello, I recently replaced some hardware including my motherboard and windows is no longer activated. I tried finding it through multiple ways of things people have said on the internet as well as using Microsoft's own troubleshooter but to no avail. any suggestions?...
  7. Activation troubleshoot

Activation troubleshoot: I am having a windows 10 version and i have recently repaired my laptop and the repair person has changed my windows version to windows 10 pro.It is now showing to activate my windows. I have my previous windows activation key but now when i entered it in activation option it...
  8. Activation troubleshooter not working

Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either.I am posting this again because i could respond anymore idk why...
  9. Activation troubleshooting.

Activation troubleshooting.: I downloaded the Diagnostic Tool with excellent ( Ahaaaa!) results for Win10pro but now want to do the same for Office but it is greyed out and not accessible. What is this 1st timer doing wrong please?*Huh 141808
  10. Activation troubleshooting

Activation troubleshooting: In order to best provide assistance, we request users to run either of the below to try and identify the issue you may be having. A. *Arrow Activation Diagnostic Tool (Checks MS Office activation with basic Windows activation data only) B. *Arrow LicensingDiag.ps1 (No...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. troubleshoot windows activation does nothing

2. troubleshoot windows 10 activation does nothing