Windows 10: Activation Troubleshooter doesn't show linked devices, can't activate

Discus and support Activation Troubleshooter doesn't show linked devices, can't activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just replaced my motherboard, and now have the pleasure of enjoying the "can't activate windows" issue.Digital license, purchased through MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MikeR314, May 31, 2021.

1. MikeR314 Win User

Activation Troubleshooter doesn't show linked devices, can't activate

I just replaced my motherboard, and now have the pleasure of enjoying the "can't activate windows" issue.Digital license, purchased through MS StoreHome purchased first, then upgraded to Procurrent PC Device shown on MS Account website shows Win 10 ProCurrent PC shows that I have Win 10 ProTroubleshooter fails to find a solution because "We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used for reactivating the device you’re using right now". When I select "see other devices linked to your MS Account", it shows me the old device, still loaded with Win 10 Home. To be cle

:)

MikeR314, May 31, 2021

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, May 31, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Activation Troubleshooter doesn't show linked devices, can't activate [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 31, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, May 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Activation Troubleshooter doesn't show linked devices, can't activate - Similar Threads - Activation Troubleshooter doesn't

2. Can't see linked devices when troubleshooting to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't see linked devices when troubleshooting to activate windows: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-linked-devices-when-troubleshooting-to/04036175-ccf2-4f47-90e8-527cc4990bde
  3. Can't see linked devices when troubleshooting to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see linked devices when troubleshooting to activate windows: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-linked-devices-when-troubleshooting-to/04036175-ccf2-4f47-90e8-527cc4990bde
  4. Can't see linked devices when troubleshooting to activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activation troubleshooter not listing my device

Activation troubleshooter not listing my device: I'm trying to transfer my Windows 10 installation, including files and settings, to a new SSD.I'm on W10 home 22H2, build 19045.3208, the very latest and greatest build.In account settings, it shows my account is linked to a digital license.My license is an OEM license.I've...
  6. Activation troubleshooter not listing my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation troubleshooter not listing my device: I'm trying to transfer my Windows 10 installation, including files and settings, to a new SSD.I'm on W10 home 22H2, build 19045.3208, the very latest and greatest build.In account settings, it shows my account is linked to a digital license.My license is an OEM license.I've...
  7. Activation Troubleshoot: Can't see my device in the troubleshooter

Activation Troubleshoot: Can't see my device in the troubleshooter: YES, i made a significant hardwere change recentlyThe Windows 10 was the Pro edition in the old system see P.S. note"See other devices linked to your Microsoft account" shows a older system, i dooon't use it anymore tooThis is a new installation of Windows 10 Pro, therefore i...
  8. Activation Troubleshoot: Can't see my device in the troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Troubleshoot: Can't see my device in the troubleshooter: YES, i made a significant hardwere change recentlyThe Windows 10 was the Pro edition in the old system see P.S. note"See other devices linked to your Microsoft account" shows a older system, i dooon't use it anymore tooThis is a new installation of Windows 10 Pro, therefore i...
  9. Activation Troubleshoot: Can't see my device in the troubleshooter

10. Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work

Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work: Hi guys I've recently made a change on my hardware and got a activate windows message showing up on my screen. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account and when I try to run the Troubleshooter like it shows on the Microsoft tutorial in this link:...