Windows 10: Activation troubleshooter not working

Discus and support Activation troubleshooter not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gmoney6546, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Activation troubleshooter not working

I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either.I am posting this again because i could respond anymore idk why

:)

gmoney6546, Apr 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 28, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Activation troubleshooter not working

Windows activation doesn't work

Hi Michael,

This might be caused by Windows Firewall issues. We'd like to know where you bought the activation code. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest turning Windows Firewall On. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security then Windows Firewall.
    • Then on the left panel, select Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
    • Select Turn on Windows Firewall, click OK then restart PC.

If the issue persists, check this article for more troubleshooting steps:
    Get help with Windows activation errors.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Anne Ros, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Activation troubleshooter not working

1. Activation troubleshooter not working - Similar Threads - Activation troubleshooter working

2. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  3. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  4. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working: Hi guys, i need help. My PC had been telling me to activate my windows but every time i checked, it was already activated. That has changed now and it's no longer active. My problem is, how is it that it was formerly activated and now it's not. I've tried troubleshooting and...
  6. Activation troubleshooter not working

Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either....
  7. Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working

Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working: I recently switched out my motherboard and did a fresh install of windows. Before making the change I made sure I had a digital license connected to my windows account. My windows is also not an OEM copy. The activation page shows the error: 0xC004F213 Windows reported...
  8. Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work

Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work: So its another activate windows problem. As it went, I used Windows Creation Tool (WCT) to put W10 from ex-current PC to actual current PC. I reset the PC to factory and changed to SSD installation. Everything was fine, turned it off and turned it back on the following day;...
  9. Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work

Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work: Hi guys I've recently made a change on my hardware and got a activate windows message showing up on my screen. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account and when I try to run the Troubleshooter like it shows on the Microsoft tutorial in this link:...
  10. Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working

Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working: Hello! My copy of Windows was deactivated on my computer, and I can't get it to reactivate. I suspect it has something to do with the Software Protection service, which I can't get to run (Error code 5: Access Denied). The product key came with the computer itself, so I don't...