Windows 10: Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work

Discus and support Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So its another activate windows problem. As it went, I used Windows Creation Tool (WCT) to put W10 from ex-current PC to actual current PC. I reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sentheokayish, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work

So its another activate windows problem. As it went, I used Windows Creation Tool (WCT) to put W10 from ex-current PC to actual current PC. I reset the PC to factory and changed to SSD installation. Everything was fine, turned it off and turned it back on the following day; Windows no longer worked and just says 'Activate Windows...' in the bottom left. I thought nothing of it, for some reason, and continued to upgrade my PC, bare in mind the 'activate windows...' was already showing on the original PC. I upgraded Motherboard, CPU, RAM - Storage stayed the same and so did power supply if that even does anything.

I am having external software issues, unrelated to this issue and I need to reset my computer once again but I cannot use the WCT to reset because I don't have a key for activation and I deleted the other PC from my account (because I wasn't thinking)

So the main questions I have are;

1. IS there a way to get back the computer I deleted from my account?

2. IS there a way to get my serial key back?

I upgraded from W7 to W10 when it was offered to be free if this changes anything. I placed the question under Licensing and Activation as this is something I am more concerned about.

Any and all help appreciate much so!

:)

sentheokayish, Jun 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jun 14, 2019
  4. MiadAbdi Win User

Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work

Problem in starting windows

Hi friend

Thank you for your answer

Question 1:

No i didn`t. I didn`t shut down with hibernate.

Q 2:

No i haven`t for example i didn`t active hibernate.

Q 3:

I cannot do anything beacuse desktop don`t open

Thanks a lot

MiadAbdi, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work

1. Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work - Similar Threads - Activation Troubleshooting Didn't

2. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  3. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  4. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working: Hi guys, i need help. My PC had been telling me to activate my windows but every time i checked, it was already activated. That has changed now and it's no longer active. My problem is, how is it that it was formerly activated and now it's not. I've tried troubleshooting and...
  6. Activation troubleshooter not working

Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either.I am posting this again because i could respond anymore idk why...
  7. Activation troubleshooter not working

Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either....
  8. Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working

Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working: I recently switched out my motherboard and did a fresh install of windows. Before making the change I made sure I had a digital license connected to my windows account. My windows is also not an OEM copy. The activation page shows the error: 0xC004F213 Windows reported...
  9. Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work

Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work: Hi guys I've recently made a change on my hardware and got a activate windows message showing up on my screen. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account and when I try to run the Troubleshooter like it shows on the Microsoft tutorial in this link:...
  10. Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working

Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working: Hello! My copy of Windows was deactivated on my computer, and I can't get it to reactivate. I suspect it has something to do with the Software Protection service, which I can't get to run (Error code 5: Access Denied). The product key came with the computer itself, so I don't...