Windows 10: Activation via E5 license

Discus and support Activation via E5 license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Is there any way to activate a windows 10 enterprise using azure AD join and e5 license even though the machine you used doesn't have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AriesSantos_16, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Activation via E5 license

Hi,

Is there any way to activate a windows 10 enterprise using azure AD join and e5 license even though the machine you used doesn't have any firmware embedded activation key? I got the right E5 license and the machine is join via azure ad join. But it won't allow me to activate or it doesn't activate.

One reason that I think is the machine doesn't have firmware embedded activation key. Just want to confirm if I'm correct? If yes, is there any way to fix this?

Thank you.

:)

AriesSantos_16, Jan 14, 2021
  2. AdminMF Win User

Activated PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 licenses

Can I activate Non-license windows PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 license.

AdminMF, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise E5 Activation

Hi all,

Is it possible to activate a non digital licensed Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, just with an E5 subscription?

Or it is required to already have a digital license of Pro or Enterprise.

Thanks,

Granit.

Granit Lipovica, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Activation via E5 license

Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Finally got it activated but still confused as to what is really going on with activation.

here is what I did:

-got another Win7 Pro key from a friend (non volume license one)
    -I tried to activate it, but it gave the same error message as before, "could not activate with this key"
    -following suggestion above, I tried it a second time. This time it activated !!! (internet was connected both times)

don't know why just doing it 2 times makes it work. maybe someone else can explain that.

I checked it with ShowkeyPlus and to my surprise it now said it was activated and showed the installed key as the generic Win10Pro key that is listed in above post. But I did not enter that key. ????

tikicarver, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Activation via E5 license

1. Activation via E5 license - Similar Threads - Activation via license

2. Windows Activaiton via E5 license - PC is showing an OEM license key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activaiton via E5 license - PC is showing an OEM license key: We have a Windows 11 Pro image I have deployed using MDT about a hundred times with no issues. Once a user logs in Windows 11 will activate and become Windows 11 Enterprise.However we have one older Dell laptop that has a Xeon processor that we imaged. The user logs in and it...
  3. Windows Activaiton via E5 license - PC is showing an OEM license key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activaiton via E5 license - PC is showing an OEM license key: We have a Windows 11 Pro image I have deployed using MDT about a hundred times with no issues. Once a user logs in Windows 11 will activate and become Windows 11 Enterprise.However we have one older Dell laptop that has a Xeon processor that we imaged. The user logs in and it...
  4. KVM license and Azure E5 license

KVM license and Azure E5 license: We are seeing some Surfaces that are coming from Dell that are being reimaged with Windows 10. They are not getting license from Azure E5 and are showing as it has gotten a digital license. After adding it to Intune, and while users are working, they are being prompted for...
  5. KVM license and Azure E5 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KVM license and Azure E5 license: We are seeing some Surfaces that are coming from Dell that are being reimaged with Windows 10. They are not getting license from Azure E5 and are showing as it has gotten a digital license. After adding it to Intune, and while users are working, they are being prompted for...
  6. KVM license and Azure E5 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows Subscriptions Showing As "Not Active" With An E5 Licensed User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subscriptions Showing As "Not Active" With An E5 Licensed User: Hello, I am having an issue with about 40 laptops. We switched to E5 licenses from Business Premium licenses. Some machines are upgrading to Enterprise, some are not. For the ones which are not, I am see that their activation state is "Active" for Windows Pro but the...
  8. Windows Subscriptions Showing As "Not Active" With An E5 Licensed User

Windows Subscriptions Showing As "Not Active" With An E5 Licensed User: Hello, I am having an issue with about 40 laptops. We switched to E5 licenses from Business Premium licenses. Some machines are upgrading to Enterprise, some are not. For the ones which are not, I am see that their activation state is "Active" for Windows Pro but the...
  9. Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license: Hello,i have windows 11 enterprise devices which iare not activated in my organization. i want to activate them with M365 e5 license assigned to each user. i have configured hybrid join to Azure AD. i can confirm that the devices are showing "hybrid joined" in azure AD. the...
  10. Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license

Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license: Hello,i have windows 11 enterprise devices which iare not activated in my organization. i want to activate them with M365 e5 license assigned to each user. i have configured hybrid join to Azure AD. i can confirm that the devices are showing "hybrid joined" in azure AD. the...