Windows 10: Activation Watermark Bought from the Box

Discus and support Activation Watermark Bought from the Box in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've bought an HP Pavilion Desktop PC 590-p0053w with Windows 10 Pre-Installed on it and I am being asked to Activate it after having it for over 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JK{28}, Apr 13, 2021.

1. JK{28} Win User

Activation Watermark Bought from the Box

I've bought an HP Pavilion Desktop PC 590-p0053w with Windows 10 Pre-Installed on it and I am being asked to Activate it after having it for over 2 years now.

I've read your information on how to "Get your Activation Key" and when I've bought it Bought it off of Walmart's Shelves, so it was attained from a trusted company and it had not come with any Activation Key or DVD / USB and especially no Email could be found for it in the one I have linked to the computer.

I've done Troubleshoot in the Settings > Activation tab and it resulted in a failed result. Only option it was telling me was to Purchase a Licence

I also did went to the Powershell and did slmgr /dli and slmgr.vbs /dlv

Activation Watermark Bought from the Box 2c74547e-67ad-4fc2-94aa-1fe94d590e1f?upload=true.png

I was connected to the Internet when using Troubleshoot, and I have repeatedly attempted to troubleshoot it. The results were the same every time, and I have some decent level Internet Speed Streaming level decent

Activation Watermark Bought from the Box 20cb19c6-1c0c-4919-bf17-06443ab58416?upload=true.png

I only posted the one from slmgr /dli as I don't know if it is safe to post the other or what you may need from it that is okay to show To avoid anything dangerous

:)

JK{28}, Apr 13, 2021

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @Echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        Activation Watermark Bought from the Box c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Activate Windows watermark

I keep getting the Activate Windows watermark. I have done the suggested things such as editing the regedit, creating the removal.bat file, but the watermark keeps returning.

My windows is legit, and I have had it for 3 years now. Can someone please help me?

sharonHulll, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Activation Watermark Bought from the Box

Activate Windows Watermark

Hi,

I bought an Asus computer directly from Asus (Amazon) and it came with Windows 10.

It works fine and all but an Activate Windows watermark keeps comming to my screen.

I have tried a lot of solutions via Youtube that erased this watermark but just for a one day. Everytime I turn on the computer the watermark appears.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Alfredo Parietti.

AlfreParietti, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Activation Watermark Bought from the Box

1. Activation Watermark Bought from the Box - Similar Threads - Activation Watermark Bought

2. Activate Watermark appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Watermark appears: An activate windows window has started to appear on the bottom right. It will go away after a restart but eventually comes back. I have dropped my Script Host but the URLs provided to reactivate led me no where. I haven't changed any hardware recently so I'm a little lost......
  3. Activate Watermark appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Watermark appears: An activate windows window has started to appear on the bottom right. It will go away after a restart but eventually comes back. I have dropped my Script Host but the URLs provided to reactivate led me no where. I haven't changed any hardware recently so I'm a little lost......
  4. Activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate windows watermark: Is there any way to remove the Activate Windows watermark? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-watermark/b25ff0e8-dd7b-40c3-a13c-a173b1ef5eac
  5. Activate Windows Watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows Watermark: Hello, Cannot get beyond this error no mater what I try, I am not part of an organization, received free version of win10 from Microsoft, I am connected to the internet: [ATTACH]...
  6. Activate Windows watermark

Activate Windows watermark: I built this PC with a brand new copy of Windows 10 a month ago and it seems to have already expired. It's the Home Single Language Edition but the error message reads that it can't connect to "the organizations server". I don't want to buy Windows again if I can help it,...
  7. Activate Windows Watermark

Activate Windows Watermark: I am posting this as a last resort. I've done everything from editing the registry to running this fancy .bat file, calling MS tech and I keep getting these extremely annoying watermark. This started happening when I had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro. I have also have other...
  8. Activate Windows watermark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate Windows watermark: I keep getting the Activate Windows watermark. I have done the suggested things such as editing the regedit, creating the removal.bat file, but the watermark keeps returning. My windows is legit, and I have had it for 3 years now. Can someone please help me?...
  9. Activate Windows Watermark

Activate Windows Watermark: I recently upgraded my motherboard, ram, and CPU and now I'm getting a "Activate Windows" watermark. When I go to settings it states I need to purchase a windows 10 product key. I do own a copy of windows 7 and I upgraded for free a while back. According to my Microsoft...
  10. Activate Windows watermark

Activate Windows watermark: My Windows 10 is showing in settings as properly activated but I have a screen watermark "Activate Windows/Go to settings". The pc was purchased with Windows 7 and upgraded to 10, I recently had the HDD cloned to a SDD and the message has appeared since that was done....