Windows 10: activation win 10 in new computer

Discus and support activation win 10 in new computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I know my English is terrible, but... I have a one big problem: I participated in the testing of windows 10 and I got a free key from you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ŁukaszSzczepaniak, Dec 31, 2018.

1. activation win 10 in new computer

Hi,

I know my English is terrible, but...

I have a one big problem:

I participated in the testing of windows 10 and I got a free key from you (unfortunately I lost it), I worked earlier on
    the original windows 7 but on the new computer I can not install win 7 because as it turns on the installer it cuts off my power supply from the mouse and keyboard. And now my question is how you can activate windows 10 (or recover an old key) on new hardware without having to buy a new system. I can give the product identifier I had before if it changes or will help (00326-10000-00000-AA037).
    I am counting on a quick answer and help.
    Regards, Łukasz Szczepaniak

:)

ŁukaszSzczepaniak, Dec 31, 2018

2. ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 31, 2018
  4. activation win 10 in new computer

win 10 activation fail code 70003c

Hi Shantanubandyopadhyay,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you installed Windows 10 through Windows update/ISO file?
    • Which edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the below article and check if it help to activate the Windows 10.

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

I hope the above information helps.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

activation win 10 in new computer

1. activation win 10 in new computer - Similar Threads - activation computer

2. Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer: Hi all - Attempting to get support from Microsoft however no response thus far. I have windows 10 on my previous computer and just finished building my new one. I downloaded windows 10 on my new PC, a few days later the update to windows 11 occured, however it is not...
  3. Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer: Hi all - Attempting to get support from Microsoft however no response thus far. I have windows 10 on my previous computer and just finished building my new one. I downloaded windows 10 on my new PC, a few days later the update to windows 11 occured, however it is not...
  4. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  5. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  6. I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't...: I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't accept key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-computer-with-windows-81-i-have-new/8ad138b6-90a3-4c64-96c0-79d58282c546
  7. I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't...

I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't...: I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't accept key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-computer-with-windows-81-i-have-new/8ad138b6-90a3-4c64-96c0-79d58282c546
  8. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer: My home computer crashed in 2022. The person fixing the computer upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Education. I am not affiliated with any school or institution, I work at home. I have been unable to activate my Windows 10 because it keeps saying "we can't activate Windows...
  9. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer: My home computer crashed in 2022. The person fixing the computer upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Education. I am not affiliated with any school or institution, I work at home. I have been unable to activate my Windows 10 because it keeps saying "we can't activate Windows...
  10. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade