Windows 10: Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK

Discus and support Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good Morning Windows 10 Home 1809 I have a new HP Laptop and I had it about a month and installed updates etc when I kept getting asked for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarniTimms, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK

Good Morning

Windows 10 Home 1809

I have a new HP Laptop and I had it about a month and installed updates etc when I kept getting asked for a product key, which I don't

have as it was activated with a digital licence. After lots of back and forth with help pages and installing and reinstalling to factory settings I still don't have Product Key .

Please can someone help before I tear out my hair. I want to reinstall the update Windows 2018 (again) but am getting tired of doing all set ups and restoring, recovery, etc

Marni

:)

MarniTimms, Apr 5, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

HP Debuts New High-Performance Notebooks Targeted at Business Users

HP introduced a new range of powerful commercial notebook PCs designed to meet the performance and reliability demands of business users. Among the new products being announced are:
    • The HP EliteBook 8440 p/w and 8540 p/w series notebooks incorporate the latest mobile technologies, are engineered to meet the tough MIL-STD 810G military-standard tests for vibration, dust, humidity, altitude, and high and low temperatures, and also are BFR/PVC-free.
    • The HP ProBook 6440b and HP ProBook 6540b are aimed at corporate customers who want an affordable combination of business-critical and innovative features in a full-function notebook PC.
    • The HP Notebook Projection Companion, a compact projector using a mercury-free LED light source that measures only 4 inches by 3 inches and weighs less than 0.45 kilos.

Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK 54a_thm.jpg

Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK 54b_thm.jpg

“HP continues to exceed customer expectations with a range of business products designed with style and productivity in mind,” said Chua Hwee Koon, vice president, Mobile Business Unit, Personal Systems Group, HP Asia Pacific and Japan. “With great designs, energy-saving features and efficient, faster-performing products, customers can feel confident choosing HP products to better position themselves in the ever-competitive business world.”

New precision-crafted HP EliteBooks for business-rugged professionals
    Drawing inspiration from aircraft design, HP has updated its state-of-the-art HP EliteBook lineup.
    • The HP EliteBook 8440w and HP EliteBook 8540w mobile workstations feature a gunmetal anodized-aluminum finish with a full magnesium-alloy chassis to create an incredibly strong case that protects the top and bottom of the notebook against rigorous usage. The HP EliteBook 8440w represents the company’s first 14-inch diagonal mobile workstation, answering customers’ requests for a smaller notebook.
    • The HP EliteBook 8440p and HP EliteBook 8540p retain the classic platinum anodized-aluminum finish and the full magnesium-alloy chassis.
    Depending on the model, HP EliteBooks offer a wide variety of configurable options such as choice of Intel Unified Mobile Access (UMA) or NVIDIA discrete graphics; choice of Intel Core i7 processors or future Intel Core or Core vPro processors; and either high-definition (HD) or HD Plus resolution displays. All new HP EliteBooks also come preloaded with HP SkyRoom, an affordable, HD videoconferencing software that offers live, real-time collaboration for face-to-face meetings.

Two new additions to the HP ProBook family
    The company also announced two new additions to the HP ProBook b-series. The HP ProBook 6440b and HP ProBook 6540b are aimed at corporate customers who want an affordable combination of business-critical and innovative features in a full-function notebook PC. Featuring future Intel Core processors, and available with 14-inch or 15.6-inch diagonal HD LED-backlit widescreen displays, the new HP ProBook b-series PCs are ideal for users who need powerful, reliable performance.

Both the new HP EliteBook and HP ProBook notebook series include HP QuickWeb, which allows users to access the web in seconds when the notebook is shut down; HP QuickLook, which allows users to look up and edit email, calendar and contacts without having to boot the notebook; HP Power Assistant; and spill-resistant keyboards with a drain.

Additionally, the HP Long Life Battery, which provides up to a three-year life span – up to twice as long as most li-ion notebook batteries – will be a configurable option on the new HP EliteBook and HP ProBook b-series notebooks. This new technology reduces overall battery waste by requiring fewer batteries to be used over the life of the notebook.

Project a better image
    The HP Notebook Projection Companion is an ideal notebook accessory for mobile users who want to make a big impression. Just 4 inches by 3 inches and weighing less than 0.45 kilos, it can project an image up to 60 inches from a distance of 2.6 meters. Because the projector features an LED light source with up to 10,000 hours of usage life (up to five years of typical use) there are seldom any bulbs to buy or parts to replace, which helps reduce its total cost of ownership.

Pricing and availability
    • The HP EliteBooks and the HP ProBook b-series start at US$1,299 and US$999, respectively, and are expected to be available in Asia Pacific in Feb.
    • The HP Notebook Projection Companion starts at US$499 and is expected to be available in Asia Pacific on Jan. 15.

btarunr, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK

Can't update the HP Pavilion Notebook.

I'm trying to update my system and am getting a message to delete HP Pavilion Notebook - BIOS manually as it is incompatible with the upgrade.

I can't find it to delete it. It's not in the Programs list with the other HP apps.

Any suggestions?

Modified title from: RK

RobertKaroń, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK

1. Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK - Similar Threads - Activation NOTEBOOK

2. Active Win 11 Pro from Win 10 Pro Bundle on Desktop & Notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Win 11 Pro from Win 10 Pro Bundle on Desktop & Notebook: Dear Team,Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Pro, which comes standard on desktop and notebook computers already bundled with hardware, to Windows 11 Pro?Please assist me with this.Thank you very much....
  3. Active Win 11 Pro from Win 10 Pro Bundle on Desktop & Notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Win 11 Pro from Win 10 Pro Bundle on Desktop & Notebook: Dear Team,Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Pro, which comes standard on desktop and notebook computers already bundled with hardware, to Windows 11 Pro?Please assist me with this.Thank you very much....
  4. Home PC is win 10 pro, i installed on my notebook 11 pro and i can't get my account activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home PC is win 10 pro, i installed on my notebook 11 pro and i can't get my account activated: I am getting error 0x803FA067, i checked the devices and deleted devices that i had from 2015. There is only 1 pc in my microsoft account listed and this is my desktop pc...The notebook wasnt showing up until today activated it yesterday It is only showing up in the main page...
  5. Home PC is win 10 pro, i installed on my notebook 11 pro and i can't get my account activated

Home PC is win 10 pro, i installed on my notebook 11 pro and i can't get my account activated: I am getting error 0x803FA067, i checked the devices and deleted devices that i had from 2015. There is only 1 pc in my microsoft account listed and this is my desktop pc...The notebook wasnt showing up until today activated it yesterday It is only showing up in the main page...
  6. Cannot activate Windows on new notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate Windows on new notebook: hi,I have just bought a new notebook asus zenbook and after starting it and installing latest Windows 10 updates it says that Windows is not activated - when I try to activate it it says it cant. Here is a screenshot.I have a been buying zenbooks for some time and this never...
  7. Cannot activate Windows on new notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows on new notebook: hi,I have just bought a new notebook asus zenbook and after starting it and installing latest Windows 10 updates it says that Windows is not activated - when I try to activate it it says it cant. Here is a screenshot.I have a been buying zenbooks for some time and this never...
  8. Cannot activate Windows on new notebook

9. HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated: I just bought this one year old laptop with Windows Home. This morning updated to version 1909 successfully. Every time I start the computer I need to reactivate Windows. I used MagicJellyBean to find the Windows Key. How do I fix this?...
  10. please i need an activation product key for windows 10 pro notebook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    please i need an activation product key for windows 10 pro notebook: I bought this hp laptop brand new and it came with a windows 10 pro. after using it for some time, the system required an update, which i did. since then it is asking me to "activate windows" but I don't have the product key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find my windows product key windows 10 hp

2. activation notebook

3. where can I find my digital windows 10 code

4. hp activation code,
  5. hp laptopsactivation windows,
  6. hp windows 10 activation key