Windows 10: Activation Windows 10

Discus and support Activation Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with activating Windows 10 on my computer, On the PC you’re activating, selectStart > Settings > Update & Security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BriantTravel, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Activation Windows 10

Hello,

I have a problem with activating Windows 10 on my computer, On the PC you’re activating, selectStart > Settings > Update & Security >Activation, and choose Troubleshoot, but didn't work the error 0xC004F074 is still persist.

Could you please help me with some advice? Is the first time i try to make this.

Thank you!

:)

BriantTravel, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 22, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

Activation Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activation Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Activation Windows 10

1. Activation Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Windows screensaver never activates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows screensaver never activates: I set it to 1 minute but this never seems to work. No matter what I set it to the screensaver just never comes on. It used to but stopped submitted by /u/mogster777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlelop/windows_screensaver_never_activates/
  3. Mobile Hotspot won't activate, infinitely loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot won't activate, infinitely loading: I use my hotspot regularly, but recently the main internet in my area went down temporarily and since then I haven't been able to turn my hotspot on. When I try I just get this infinite loading screen, with everything greyed out so I can't click anything:...
  4. WIndows 10 Education activated with a license key belonging to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIndows 10 Education activated with a license key belonging to Windows 10 Pro?: We got several machines. Each machine has a Windows 10 RTM Professional OEM:DM license keys written in UEFI. All these machines came to us with a preinstalled Windows 10 Education. After the first connection to the Internet OS on all devices has been activated. No errors...
  5. Windows 10 + WiFi + Hardware WiFi activity-light

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 + WiFi + Hardware WiFi activity-light: Hi, I have this strange issue with a client on my site. Computer model: HP EliteBook 820 G3. Operating system: Windows 10, build 17763. My client claims that when he turns WiFi off (in a traditional sense through Settings), the tiny light on the physical computer which...
  6. I require to have Windows activation after motherboard replacement.

I require to have Windows activation after motherboard replacement.: I have Office home and student previously installed prior to having the replacement. Now I cannot access any office programmes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-require-to-have-windows-activation-after/57c7d3f6-8af3-4058-8777-8861c1af9b4f
  7. Weather resetting my genuine windows 10 PC will require lisence key or activation key after...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather resetting my genuine windows 10 PC will require lisence key or activation key after...: My computer has become slow and also some i cannot find thefifferent options of touchpad in the settings.So i want to reset my pc. My pc is a genuine windows 10 pc. but i do not know the activation code or liscence key of it. Weather resetting my genuine windows 10 PC will...
  8. Windows saying its not activated when i have a digital licence

Windows saying its not activated when i have a digital licence: My windows is saying about every 5 days that its not activated, but it doesn't show the watermark and i have had this computer for 9 months now and the problem started about 3 weeks ago, I can fix the problem by pressing troubleshoot button in the activation section and it...
  9. malicious browser extension activity 4

in Browsers and Email
    malicious browser extension activity 4: I've started getting alerts from Norton for "malicious browser extension activity 4" from a website called 403 Forbidden. No idea why they've just started coming, but Norton requires a shutdown to 'repair' the issue. I can't find the website and have no idea what is causing...
  10. Trouble Activating Windows after Motherboard Change

Trouble Activating Windows after Motherboard Change: I recently switched out my motherboard because the previous one got bricked due to a power surge. After setting up my my computer with my new motherboard my windows notified me that I needed to activate windows. I have had an activated windows since Windows 8.1 and upgraded...