Windows 10: Activation Windows Error

Discus and support Activation Windows Error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear i have problem in my Activation Key's, I purchased five Product Key ( Microsoft Win 10 Pro ) to my company but after installation the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Elsaeed Elsayed, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Activation Windows Error

Dear

i have problem in my Activation Key's, I purchased five Product Key ( Microsoft Win 10 Pro ) to my company but after installation the windows on the PC's, i tried to activate the windows with new KEYS i received Error message ,

Activation Windows Error 8123a6d2-8297-4a9d-adc6-9abbe3463076?upload=true.jpg Activation Windows Error a43355f3-bcfa-4e8e-8405-0cb5ca2a1bf3?upload=true.png Activation Windows Error e18dbd14-91f5-42ae-ad62-744186b2c8b0?upload=true.png

:)

Elsaeed Elsayed, Jul 1, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Activation Windows Error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Activation Windows Error

1. Activation Windows Error - Similar Threads - Activation Error

2. Re-activating Windows 10 Error code: 0xC004F025

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-activating Windows 10 Error code: 0xC004F025: I upgraded my motherboard and CPU, and now apparently my Windows 10 is no longer "active". I had Windows 7 on the PC originally, did a free upgrade to Windows 10 way back. I don't know what my original Windows 7 product key was, and it only shows the last 5 digits of my...
  3. New PC. Windows will not Activate. Critical Windows Service Error Code 0x80070426

New PC. Windows will not Activate. Critical Windows Service Error Code 0x80070426: I bought a new PC last week. I have been trying to get Windows to Activate. The box said it had Windows 10 Home already installed. When I went to settings it says Windows 10 Enterprise. Not Activated. Critical error code 0x80070426....
  4. I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...: HP Laptop 17 with Windows 10 Home v10.018362 After a recent windows update, "Activate Windows" appears in the lower right hand corner of my screen. I followed the instructions of going to Settings to activate Windows. Error message 0xC004F012 appears. After selecting...
  5. Error 0x803fa067 when trying to activate Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change

Error 0x803fa067 when trying to activate Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change: I have recently upgraded my system due to a faulty motherboard and DIMMs - I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and to my dismay I can't activate it anymore, eventually getting error 0x803fa067. When I try to update my product key after fumbling with the "my hardware has recently...
  6. Activation error 0x803fa067 after hardware change

Activation error 0x803fa067 after hardware change: I have recently changed a motherboard and can't activate Windows 10 Pro now. It was initially a Windows 7 Home retail copy then I have upgraded it to the Win 10 Home and after a while I've bought a Win 10 Pro upgrade from the Windows Store. Before the hardware change I had...
  7. Windows activation Error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows activation Error code 0x803fa067: Hi, Does anyone know what this error refers to ? Error code 0x803fa067 It refuses to activate my licensed copy after a fresh rebuild. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-error-code-0x803fa067/f5461eb4-1065-4256-adb3-d4e6fcda822c
  8. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro upgrade - error 0xC004F025 but I am an Administrator

Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro upgrade - error 0xC004F025 but I am an Administrator: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade as per order 1417770797. The upgrade from Home to Pro was successful. But the activation failed with error 0xC004F025 - this error is supposed to be Access Denied, but my Windows account associated with my Microsoft account *** Email...
  9. Error code: 0xC004f213 when trying to activate Windows on PC

Error code: 0xC004f213 when trying to activate Windows on PC: Okay, so a few weeks ago I used the help of this forum to find out my product type, I have a retail license which should have been digitally licenses to my account. After signing in, it's saying: Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code:...
  10. Windows 10 Activation Error

Windows 10 Activation Error: Hello, I recently switched almost all of my computer hardware around a week ago. Afterwards I had a bluescreen loop, which resulted in me immediately wiping my computer and re-installing Windows 10. Once I installed, Windows was not able to activate. I switched around on my...