Windows 10: activation windows i did all the syeps nothing is working at all need help please

Discus and support activation windows i did all the syeps nothing is working at all need help please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I been at this for hours and cant call pleased help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Heatherastudillo1, Feb 11, 2020.

1. activation windows i did all the syeps nothing is working at all need help please

I been at this for hours and cant call pleased help

:)

Heatherastudillo1, Feb 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows activation doesn't work

Hi Michael,

This might be caused by Windows Firewall issues. We'd like to know where you bought the activation code. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest turning Windows Firewall On. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security then Windows Firewall.
    • Then on the left panel, select Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
    • Select Turn on Windows Firewall, click OK then restart PC.

If the issue persists, check this article for more troubleshooting steps:
    Get help with Windows activation errors.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Anne Ros, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

activation windows i did all the syeps nothing is working at all need help please

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

activation windows i did all the syeps nothing is working at all need help please

1. activation windows i did all the syeps nothing is working at all need help please - Similar Threads - activation did syeps

2. Please I need help. All my files are encrypted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I need help. All my files are encrypted.: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  3. Please I need help. All my files are encrypted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please I need help. All my files are encrypted.: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  4. Please I need help. All my files are encrypted.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why is nothing working in Windows at all?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is nothing working in Windows at all?: Things that don't work: Can't turn on/off Bluetooth. The toggle button that is supposed to be there is not there. Cannot remove Bluetooth device. I'm trying to remove Bluetooth devices because the computer has stopped recognizing them, even though they are paired...
  6. Error 0x80070422 please help i have tried all fixes but nothing works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x80070422 please help i have tried all fixes but nothing works: Since the 28th of Aug 2020 I have had this error message on the update screen, I don't know what's causing it but all other solutions posted have not worked. I don't use the computer for a lot but mainly using the Xbox game pass app now I can't even use it because it needs to...
  7. Please help nothing working nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help nothing working nothing: [IMG]help nothing working in my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-nothing-working-nothing/648fe6d7-2de9-4835-b79a-b95d24d22d8e
  8. Nothing helps at all.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing helps at all.: Ok so this all started off approximately 4 days ago. My fortnite application began acting up, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. After doing so, my cursor would be able to move to my other monitor when the selected video setting was fullscreen. I tested other games, and the...
  9. Nothing works at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works at all: So I just updated to win10 from win7 and it has given me nothing but problems. Here is a list of features unavailable (when I click them the explorer either crashes, doesn't respond at all, or gives a blank screen): *I cannot connect to the internet. *I cannot open network...
  10. Nothing seems to be working AT ALL

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing seems to be working AT ALL: So I recently upgraded my laptop and desktop to Windows 10, had absolutley no issues with my laptop, however last night 08/06/15 I upgraded my desktop as well (both were running windows 8 and had no issues with either). When windows loads up the wallpaper is just a black...