Windows 10: Activation without losing games.

Discus and support Activation without losing games. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I have bought cold war and pubg on my pc but windows was not activated and my cold war will not open. Idk if not having windows activated is what's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Spiderdj88, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Activation without losing games.

So I have bought cold war and pubg on my pc but windows was not activated and my cold war will not open. Idk if not having windows activated is what's stopping cold war from opening, but I just wanted to know if it's possible to buy a key for windows and activate it without losing my games.

:)

Spiderdj88, Nov 22, 2020

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Nov 22, 2020
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Activation without losing games.

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Activation without losing games.

1. Activation without losing games. - Similar Threads - Activation without losing

2. How can I activate Windows 10 without losing data?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I activate Windows 10 without losing data?: I have an old Toshiba Satellite. It came with Win 7 activated, I decided to upgrade every computer I have to Win 10. The upgrade went smooth on one, but two couldn't update for whatever reason. My computer reverted to Win7 but didn't activate. So, I decided to do a clean...
  3. How can I activate Windows 10 without losing data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I activate Windows 10 without losing data?: I have an old Toshiba Satellite. It came with Win 7 activated, I decided to upgrade every computer I have to Win 10. The upgrade went smooth on one, but two couldn't update for whatever reason. My computer reverted to Win7 but didn't activate. So, I decided to do a clean...
  4. Can't upgrade boot drive without losing activation no other changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade boot drive without losing activation no other changes: I have an old Intel 8 series chipset PC. Custom build, Asus board, with an OEM Windows 7 Pro license. It was upgraded to Windows 10, and then 11 over the years. It is linked to my microsoft account. Recently, I upgraded the boot drive from a SATA platter to an NVME via PCIE...
  5. Can't upgrade boot drive without losing activation no other changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade boot drive without losing activation no other changes: I have an old Intel 8 series chipset PC. Custom build, Asus board, with an OEM Windows 7 Pro license. It was upgraded to Windows 10, and then 11 over the years. It is linked to my microsoft account. Recently, I upgraded the boot drive from a SATA platter to an NVME via PCIE...
  6. Game DVR active without open games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game DVR active without open games: Hello, after activating Gamebar and background capture of games i noticed something weird, GPU usage spiked at 34% even if I was doing nothing without programs open. then i rebooted and the gpu was still being used at 30%. looks like the game dvr keeps recording all the...
  7. Clean Install Windows 10 without losing the liscence activation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install Windows 10 without losing the liscence activation.: Hi,I want a clean install from CD/USB without losing the activation of the windows. I have Windows 10 Education and it's running slower. I'm going to install a SSD to my laptop and reinstall the OS there. How do i proceed?...
  8. Reinstall Windows 10 without losing the activation

Reinstall Windows 10 without losing the activation: We bought a laptop for a worker in our company. And he signed in with his private email.He left the company so we need to reinstall the windows 10 to master clean the laptop.In the activation section it says Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft...
  9. How to activate windows 10 without losing all my data

How to activate windows 10 without losing all my data: To make my subject more clear I have windows 10 not activated, however I still have around 300 gbs of files and games on my PC. All I want is be able to activate it and not loss all my data and files....
  10. How to re-install W10 without losing activation key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to re-install W10 without losing activation key: After a spectacular crash on my Acer Aspire laptop, I spent several hours on MS Chat who were as helpful as possible. However, the conclusion was that a re-installation was necessary. I downloaded the .iso advised by MS and formatted a USB device ready to boot. However, I...