Windows 10: activation

Discus and support activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello everyone first: sorry for my Bad English second: I have a problem. I have bought a laptop with pre-installed windows 10 pro.. after almost 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by neneginoski, Dec 6, 2018.

1. activation

hello everyone

first: sorry for my Bad English

second: I have a problem. I have bought a laptop with pre-installed windows 10 pro..

after almost 6 months .. I keep getting msg ( your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in setting) then when I go to setting, I see (windows is activated using your organization's activation service) .. then I have found a way to know my product key ( by using nirsoft produkey ) and I noted it.. I did command prompt (admin) .. I cant remember the exact command but it showed me info titled with windows script host.. anyway.. the product key channel wasn't the same as what I have found and it was written as : volume:GVLK

is my windows copy not genuine ? what should I do?

:)

neneginoski, Dec 6, 2018

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Dec 6, 2018
  4. activation

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

activation

1. activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Microsoft flight simulator X activation issue and installation error code: 1628.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator X activation issue and installation error code: 1628.: I have flight simulator on my pc but it plays for 30 minutes and asks for activation but it does not bring up a screen to enter activation into. I have tried re-installing but it gives me error code 1628 and will not reinstall. I have tried every fix on the net but still no...
  3. Windows 10 activation message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation message: I am frequently getting a message that I need to activate windows. I have an HP computer that I purchased from a reputable retailer about 3 years ago and Windows 10 was installed on it by the retailer. So far I have been able to activate windows by running the...
  4. windows activation fails after update

windows activation fails after update: After i updated my windows 10 to (1803) version, windows shows that " windows isn't activated activate windows now" . when i enter the activation page it remains blank . windows came preinstalled in my lap . i tried suggested commands from online but none works . what can i...
  5. Windows 10 Activation

Windows 10 Activation: I have a copy of Windows 10 Home OEM. Loaded it on my computer and went to enter the activation key, but it isn't working. The edition is showing that I currently am using Windows 10 Pro. The disk, packaging, and everything I have shows that it should be Windows 10 Home, but...
  6. I cannot activate Windows 10 after a mainboard change

I cannot activate Windows 10 after a mainboard change: Hi, I went through this article https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change before changing my mainboard. On the activation page in settings I had the following line: Windows is activated with a digital license linked to...
  7. Windows activation

Windows activation: So recently I changed my pc parts and now asking me windows activate and giving me error 0xC004C003. I have check what contains my pc parts and Windows home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/2a11a06b-a481-4fb3-b918-e7057bae63f4"
  8. Windows 10 pro activation issue

Windows 10 pro activation issue: I got original windows 10 professional with my desktop pc but someone installed pirated windows 7 on it and now as I fresh installed windows 10 pro back it is not activating. Please Help....
  9. Windows 10 activation code VOLUME_MAK retail

Windows 10 activation code VOLUME_MAK retail: Hello. :) I bought a activation code from a store I installed it and it works fine. But I saw a lot of OEM keys and such, in mine it said VOLUME_MAK channel and in configextension = retail. I understood shorly from reading abit about VOLUME_MAK that this license is more...
  10. windows 10 enterprise activation

windows 10 enterprise activation: how can activate my windows 10 enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-activation/24af8da2-d049-4aa3-90d9-10be794805d4"