Windows 10: activation

Discus and support activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi, I want to know whether my win10 product key is authentic or not because when I setup my windows it didn't ask for a product key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbobakrAzmy1, Aug 24, 2019.

1. activation

hi, I want to know whether my win10 product key is authentic or not because when I setup my windows it didn't ask for a product key.

:)

AbobakrAzmy1, Aug 24, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Aug 24, 2019
  4. csatennis Win User

activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

activation

1. activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Activation Problem for windows 11 Error code: 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Problem for windows 11 Error code: 0xC004F074: Error code: 0xC004F074I bought an hp PC 6 months ago with genuine windows 11 pre-installed. However, after 6-months of trouble-free use, I have got the following message in red color in Settings->System->Activation.we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to...
  3. Activation Problem for windows 11 Error code: 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Problem for windows 11 Error code: 0xC004F074: Error code: 0xC004F074I bought an hp PC 6 months ago with genuine windows 11 pre-installed. However, after 6-months of trouble-free use, I have got the following message in red color in Settings->System->Activation.we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to...
  4. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003: I have an issue that my Windows can not be activated after upgrading to Win 11It's an Enterprise version and Windows is upgraded to Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-11-enterprise-error/b8ce50cf-bbba-41aa-8d5c-75442b2c6e25
  5. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003

Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003: I have an issue that my Windows can not be activated after upgrading to Win 11It's an Enterprise version and Windows is upgraded to Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-11-enterprise-error/b8ce50cf-bbba-41aa-8d5c-75442b2c6e25
  6. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer: My home computer crashed in 2022. The person fixing the computer upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Education. I am not affiliated with any school or institution, I work at home. I have been unable to activate my Windows 10 because it keeps saying "we can't activate Windows...
  7. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer: My home computer crashed in 2022. The person fixing the computer upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Education. I am not affiliated with any school or institution, I work at home. I have been unable to activate my Windows 10 because it keeps saying "we can't activate Windows...
  8. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?: Hello, I had an embarrassing situation today when I was connected to remote desktop when Windows automatically went to sleep. This created a problem with logging in again and I had to solve it through another device. It works now, but the main thing is that it wouldn't have...
  10. Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?

Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?: Hello, I had an embarrassing situation today when I was connected to remote desktop when Windows automatically went to sleep. This created a problem with logging in again and I had to solve it through another device. It works now, but the main thing is that it wouldn't have...