Windows 10: Activation

Discus and support Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to activate my windows that I expired how do I do that please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EluwandePosi, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Activation

I want to activate my windows that I expired how do I do that please?

:)

EluwandePosi, Sep 16, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Activation

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Activation

1. Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Strange activity happening on the computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange activity happening on the computer.: I have begun to notice something odd going on with a computer I use for work. It seems when creating a new folder there will sometimes be folders automatically created within that have incomprehensible names and impossible modification dates (see picture for reference). I am...
  3. WINDOWS NOT ACTIVE MY PRODUCT KEY.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS NOT ACTIVE MY PRODUCT KEY.: MY WINDOWS 10 IS NOT ACTIVATE ON MY PRODUCT KEY PLZ HELP US. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-active-my-product-key/ec4a8a74-4fb3-4c9f-8f3f-a80145cfd127"
  4. My ACTIVE HOURS are 24 hours whenever I WANT TO USE MY PROPERTY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My ACTIVE HOURS are 24 hours whenever I WANT TO USE MY PROPERTY!: As stated, my active hours on my personal property are whenever I wish them to be. I chose to use my personal property, such as my home PC whenever it suites me - anytime of the day 24 - 7 days a week! THIS SHOULDNT NEED TO BE STATED BUT WHEN YOU BUY AND OWN SOMETHING ITS...
  5. Tried every activation process... didn't work, How to solve my problem?

Tried every activation process... didn't work, How to solve my problem?: Good morning, While resetting my Pc, the computer crashed so the installment did not complete successfully, I opened my pc and only a few files were deleted. It is not letting me activate it although the digital ID must be linked to the Microsoft account, I upgraded to...
  6. I had to change the mother board and now my windows won't activate.

I had to change the mother board and now my windows won't activate.: I bought this computer a complete system with windows 10. I have never seen the activation key and I don't know what it is. There was a problem with the computer having some type of fault that caused crashes and lock ups with jamming up sounds and all sorts of strange video...
  7. My Windows 10 is not activating after replacing hardware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 is not activating after replacing hardware: Hi All, I have replaced my HDD to SDD. I have connected my gmail account to my previous installed windows also I have been asked that if I use same version then my windows will be automatically but now Its not getting key from BIOS nor from online my account. Its giving me...
  8. Windows 10 activation error

Windows 10 activation error: I setup a new computer - and it was working fine with windows 10 being activated. A few days later it's telling me to activate windows - I tried the troubleshooter and it didn't help. I keep trying to "change product key" and receive an error code 0xc0000022 saying I don't...
  9. Activate windows error code oX004F012

Activate windows error code oX004F012: Suddenly I have just been told to activate windows, never had this before. Running an upgrade version of windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-error-code-ox004f012/c4874bf5-f0c3-47cd-900c-407baa26c3c5"
  10. Windows 10 Pro wont activate

Windows 10 Pro wont activate: Bought a new PC for an employee and set it up and got it running with Windows 10 home. Bought windows 10 Pro upgrade in the store app and installed it. Now it says it can activate and its showing windows 10 enterprise. I've tried restoring , resetting and everything i can...